Weekend plans?

ryn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Just curious.

I'm staying at home, being a nerd at my computer and whatching DVDs. Does me good every once in a while, quite a few of recent weekends have been all about wine, song and men.

I've got to load my batteries for the next weekend: My sister's promoting a gig with 7 bands (I participated in PR and my brother plays in one of the bands, so it's a family effort) and two of the bands are staying the night at my place. I suppose the after party is also going to here. So, rough times ahead, better rest well this weekend.

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sound like you need to rest up this weekend to prepare for the next..
No big plans here. I return to work on Sunday after being at home for the past 8 weeks from foot surgery, so it will be good to get back at it..
Have a great weekend everyone..

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tonight I am going to dinner at my boyfriends grandparent house and then out to a bar after. Thats my only plans so far this weekend.

kitytize

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am going to a TICA cat show as a spectator to see Somalis of course!

4badcats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Picking the boys up from their Dads' where they have been spending a few days - getting the shopping and chores done - then hopefully helping my best mate who is doing a car boot sale which means getting up stupidly early on Sunday morning, but making a few pounds in the process!!

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Laundry, Cleaning the apartment, visiting my bf's grandpa in the hospital and then probably going out to eat with his parents, looking for places to live (have to move in a month) and watching tv... Wow how exciting! Sadly this is how my weekend always goes! Ohhhh maybe if Im lucky I'll get to go to the grocery store!!! Yay!

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is cold here so Sat I am home bound watching a few DVD that just came out I rented Sunday is suppose to be sunny which I do hope. I want to go for a long walk and maybe fishing one last time before Abby gets here. Which I was told any day now at my appt... We will see.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tomorrow dinner with my sister and BIL, and Sunday going to church, the mall and to put Easter flowers on our fathers graves........sounds like a barrell of laughs huh?

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
SLEEPING!!

I have worked about 12 hours overtime this week alone and I am FUBAR. I need about 2 days of straight un interupted sleep. I have been working overtime of some sort since January I'm Exhausted!

Oh and my brother's 31st Birthday on Sunday *Yay*
"he's older than I am, he's older than I am yay, yay, yay, yay, yay"

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Weekend? What weekend? I have to work every Sat. and Sun
I am off today though- so i'm feeding my foster kittens every two hours/ and hopefully later i will have a chance to pick up some groceries- other than that i plan on staying in and wathcing a movie with my furbabies

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ryn

Just curious.

I'm staying at home, being a nerd at my computer and whatching DVDs. Does me good every once in a while, quite a few of recent weekends have been all about wine, song and men.

I've got to load my batteries for the next weekend: My sister's promoting a gig with 7 bands (I participated in PR and my brother plays in one of the bands, so it's a family effort) and two of the bands are staying the night at my place. I suppose the after party is also going to here. So, rough times ahead, better rest well this weekend.
Well, here in the U.S. we can, and I am definately going to, watch the World Cat Championship being televised Sunday, 7 pm EST on GSN (game show network). Good, I was looking for new ways to remind people of this event!