I want to thank everyone for the warm welcome!

jujubee

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I also want to share something that Twinkle & I do together. We play hide and seek! It sounds so silly, but we have fun. I hide behind a door, or around the corner, or in the shower, and she will come looking for me. I jump out at her and she chirps and runs. Then I stalk her, then turn around and go hide again.
I think cats sniff out things just like dogs, because she always comes right to me. (of course I think I'm being completely silent)

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by JuJubee

I also want to share something that Twinkle & I do together. We play hide and seek! It sounds so silly, but we have fun. I hide behind a door, or around the corner, or in the shower, and she will come looking for me. I jump out at her and she chirps and runs. Then I stalk her, then turn around and go hide again.
I think cats sniff out things just like dogs, because she always comes right to me. (of course I think I'm being completely silent)
Hide & Seek is supposed to work TWO ways! First, you hide from your cat and then your cat hides from you. You only mention hiding from your cat? Is this fair? This is not the game I played as a kid. Anyway, we play hide and seek around here too, but it is 180 degrees opposite; Alley hides from me but I never hide from her. Maybe I should start hiding from her just to keep things on an even keel!
Like say, around dinner time.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome Twinkle and JuJubee

to TheCatSite and that is a wonderful game! We love it, too. Another one we love is called "Smell Patrol". My ex-husband really thought this one up, and it goes like this: He picks up a cat and takes him or her all around the house, letting him or her smell things at human-level. Try it sometime -- your cat will thank you!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by JuJubee

I also want to share something that Twinkle & I do together. We play hide and seek! It sounds so silly, but we have fun.
but in the bottom is lovely and great!
, thank you for share!

kalikat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello & welcome to TCS. I think Blossom & I already play this game without realizing it. She always comes to the room I'm in to see what I'm doing.