Dark Blue Carpet-Not Good

troublesome2

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ok its not the best colour to have when my cats are ginger! i have a dark blue carpet and it shows up alllll the fur.
I just hovered about 10 minutes ago and then they decided to have a play fight and now its covered in fur again

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ohhh...we just got dark blue living room set, with an orange and 3 grey cats. Yeah, I didn't think about it before. It is a major pain! I finally got tired of vacuuming every day and covered them with pretting blankets to try to protect them. You have my sympathies!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

troublesome2

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
haha
than kyou,we have a visior round shortly and i have to do it again

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can see how having dark colored carpet would show everything...I have always had light colored carpet and I have a tuxedo and a tortie kitties, and it always showed their hair...Now I have laminate floors throughout the house, and it shows everything too..

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Dark blue carpet is even worse if you have a black cat - you don't see them at night laying across doorways until you've fallen over them.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

troublesome2

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
^^^ lol thats true my mums cat used to like sleeping on the stairs not a good place, especially as i used to run up the stairs!

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

Dark blue carpet is even worse if you have a black cat - you don't see them at night laying across doorways until you've fallen over them.
I have done this more times then I can count lol...

ryn

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I've got to admid I just don't get why everyone in the US and the UK seem to have fitted carpets. It must be very difficult to keep the house clean, especially with pets and since you wear shoes indoors.