Due any day now!

nicochick

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi,

You may remember me posting before about Pixie who is pregnant. All is ok and she is due any day now. I have posted a link to a couple of photo's of her, she's only a small cat and last year wasn't half as big and only had 1 kitten - we're wondering how many there are this time - any guesses? She's usually quite skinny with no belly on her at all but she's really bulging now!

Will keep you posted as soon as anything hapens! She's not showing many signs at the moment, although has been a lot more affectionate and looking around and going in dark corners nesting - even though she has a box!

http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/5240174

onebusymom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi - Im Sadie's mom and I posted some pic of my kitty on here too - "New pic of Sadie" - you cat looks just like mine does - meaning the same roundness
!!! Sadie is also due anyday now!!! Sadie's vet told me 4 - so i would guess the same for your lil girl!!
Maybe we will be grandmothers together!!

Well I send my prayers to your kitty for a safe and healthy delivery and of course to the babies too!!!
Good Luck

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nicochick

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks for your reply, I've just had a look at your pics and she looks very similar size (and is gorgeous too!) Fingers crossed everything goes well for both of ours - I'm just getting so impatient - I keep seeing and feeling them move as well and it's getting me so excited - and nervous though as her little baby last year was still born so just hoping and praying that everything goes smoothly this time and that the little bubas are healthy.

I will be keeping an eye out for news on your delivery!

onebusymom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My lil Sadie had her babies today - I wrote a detailed post on my thread - i think its called - my cat is pregnant and due soon - she had 4 they al are gray like Momma all but one are tigers!!! And they are doing great all weighed 3 ozs!!

I will say a prayer for you that your lil ladys delivery is as sooth as hers was!!!
Lynn

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
congradulations! don't forget to keep her inside and spay her and the babies asap so that they don't continue having more unwanted litters.

onebusymom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Dont you worry - I know how many unwanted cats there are in the world - i have total intentions of spaying her!!

I was only telling Nicochick that my cat had her babies!! See ya

Hey Nicochick let me know how things are going with your lil girl!!! I am thinking of her!!

nicochick

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi,

Congratulations on your new arrivals! I'm glad everything went well. Cant wait to see your pics! I'm afraid there is no news on Pixie yet, for the past couple of days she has been acting a bit strange and not going far at all - keeping very close to me, but other than that no signs at all!

I don't know the exact date she mated with the tom/s but the ones that were hanging about ours did dissappear from around the Friday or Saturday 9 weeks ago, so I am pretty sure she is overdue - any idea on how long I should wait until I take her to the vets? I am thinking i'll make an appointment tomorrow for Tuesday in the hope that she will have them very soon and if not i'd definately take her in. She is very happy though and content, purring all the time and extra affectionate, I have not seen any discharge/mucas plug - I don't know if all cats have this before they give birth.

Anyway I will let you know as soon as anything happens! Will keep an eye out for your pics!

keisha

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hopefully she will have them soon and not keep you waiting!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
well all sounds about right, the mucus plug can come any day now, she sounds like shes getting to be around that time...any day now hopefully so this waiting game will end
waiting is always the hardest
But please keep us updated, and I am sending good birthing vibes ur way
and hoping for beautiful healthy strong kitten too
!! Did the vet have any assumptions on how many she is having?

nicochick

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi - We have kittens and they are all well and adorable!

1 ginger, 1 tabby and 1 black with white chin, paws and belly, I will try and post some pics this evening.

Ginger was first this morning then came black half hour later at about 11.30am and I thought she was finished but then at about 2pm she started pushing again but nothing happened and then she stopped pushing altogether! Luckily my mum was here and we massaged her tummy lightly and this started her pushing again and eventually little tabby came feet first! He/she is a little smaller than the other 2 but seems to be feeding well and they are all very content!

Thanks eveyone for your words of advice, it has been much appreciated. x

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww congrats im glad that mum and babys are doing well. remember we want pics hehe

tjwharton24

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Awww more babys yay
i cant wait to see the pics. My zellas been pacing crazy like.i think its gonna happen soon.
I am so happy the babys are well and give mom a big pet from me

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by nicochick

Hi - We have kittens and they are all well and adorable!

1 ginger, 1 tabby and 1 black with white chin, paws and belly, I will try and post some pics this evening.

Ginger was first this morning then came black half hour later at about 11.30am and I thought she was finished but then at about 2pm she started pushing again but nothing happened and then she stopped pushing altogether! Luckily my mum was here and we massaged her tummy lightly and this started her pushing again and eventually little tabby came feet first! He/she is a little smaller than the other 2 but seems to be feeding well and they are all very content!

Thanks eveyone for your words of advice, it has been much appreciated. x
WOW she needs love for the hard work now.

Congradulations. Give them all snuggles from me and my clan here

onebusymom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
OH I'M SOOOO HAPPY
- your lil girl worked hard - wasnt it amazing to see - I was soooo happy i got to experience it - OOOh I am so glad all is well for you!! You give Pixie a big hug from myself and my crew!!!

Wow yours were all different colors and everything - thats awesome - good to here - thank you for let me know on my thread!!

Send out my prayers that everyone stays healthy!!!

Lynn