~New pics of No No~

mom_2_3

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
~My girl is slowly but surely swelling up. She has turned into a lil piggy the last few days! Everytime I turn around she is either eating or sleeping. Abby wont leave her alone at all now I dont know if she knows she is pregnant or what but our Yorkie Abby keeps cleaning her face, licking her ears and just being really affectionate with her. Im so happy they get along soooo well. I cant wait till Abby see's the kittens. Do you think it is best to keep her away from them till then get older? I know she wouldnt hurt them and I dout that No No would even get upset with her around them.Abby is such a sweet dog she even checks upon our Hedgehog Zuri several times a day just to make sure she is okay! She is like mommy to all of our animals. She whines and crys wanting to get in the bin with Zuri and if Im bathing the cats she will jump in the tub too, risk getting a bath herself just 2 join her furpals haha~

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes--keep the dog away from the kits for a while before slowly introducing them. Even if she doesn't intend to hurt them, such small kittens can be vulnerable even to a tiny little Yorkie's overaffectionate overtures!

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
wow she is filling out - as mentioned, it will be best to keep Abby away from the babies, she sounds such a sweetie and I am sure she wouldnt intend to hurt them but dogs can get over excited and you would hate it if anything did happen.

Keep us posted on progress

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mom_2_3

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
~Yes I agree. She wouldnt hurt them on Purpose but our Porkie is a bit heavy and if she stepped on one it would be like King Kong to them. Not to mention to a weeh lil baby kitten a big ol sloppy tongue kiss probably wouldnt be too sweet haha~

spirita2010

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Shes cute! And she is a lot bigger than Mika! lol They are both cute!!

mom_2_3

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
~She is filling out quite nicely but still small so I hope that she is only going to have 1-2 kittens. Im pretty sure it is less than 3 because when she is laying on my lap the babies move around and you can see bulges move around in her belly. Im a mother of 3 two legged children and I can remember feeling my babies inside me so when I rub her tummy I can almost feel 2 bodies. You can see a huge lump and if you rub her belly gently there are 2 different lumps that move back and forth in her belly. So my guess as to how many she has is 2-3 TOPS. I hope she is only a few weeks away because if she is just now showing and not far along that means my calculations of her having a small litter might be off and she may end up getting alot bigger and having more kittys.

Ive already discussed with my vet having her spayed after the kittens are weaned and Ive already talked with 2 families that are interested in adopting these babies. Spay/neuter vouchers will be provided and requires for them by 4 months of age so NO more kittys for NO NO and her babies haha! This is her FIRST and LAST litter.

There are several strays that come to my back door every night for food and to get in the dog house out there out of the weather. Some of them will let me approach them but not pick them up. Im hoping none of them are preggos! I cant imagine having babies OUTSIDE! My kittys dont go outside in my fenced back yard without me and they never attempt to leave my yard. They have only been allowed outside a few times and always with me. They like laying on our deck watching the birds!

How far along does a cat have to be to feel/see movement? No No has ALOT of movement going on right now. She has pouches forming under her nipples and even alittle milky discharge but she isnt very big so I dout she is due real soon.

keisha

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Your kittys and dog are adorable! The little hedge hog is cute too!

mom_2_3

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
~I dont have an exact due date but I know she conceived BEFORE Feb 18th because that is when I finally lured her into trusting me enough to bring inside. She was a stray from my neighborhood. There are over 30 cats in my small neighborhood that are wild but they will come in my back yard and eat. My other cat is also a stray from the neighborhood. I know very little about either cat. Im assuming she is around 6 weeks pregnant because of when I took her in. She hasnt been in contact with a male cat since Ive had her. All my fur animals are females.

jaclyn4238

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
aww she should be due around april 11!!!! i wonder how many are in there... do you feel anything yet like movement, what does it feel like

mom_2_3

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
~I can feel babies move around. Have been able to for over a week now. She is getting bigger each day. I am thinking only 2-3 babies. When I rub her belly you can see 2-3 different little bulges move around so I think only 2-3 babies. Im used to DOGS with being in dog rescue so Im new to kitty pregnancy. Different species same basic principles haha. I wish when I had my kiddo's that I stayed as sexy lookin at No No.

Here is a pic taken this evening.

mom_2_3

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
~Well Im guessing we have a week to two weeks left before NoNo has her babies. She is such a LEAN cat that her baby belly is poking out quite a bit now. She isnt wanting to JUMP onto things like her normal self. Either she is too tired to do it, or her baby belly doesnt make for great jumping. Anywho...here is new pics~

~"Hey Im not getting bigger, youre getting smaller~

"Mom NoNo is getting big as a dog house and taking up all the room in your chair"

~"Oreo you better be glad Im 2 fat to come up there...."~