Purraise
I finally decided on a name. Still not sure if it fits her but we'll see

Here is she playing with the stick toy:

Daphne, the mighty huntress!

Gonna get it!

Really, almost got it! Ai-Carumba!

Gotcha!

Yeah, well, I meant to let it go!

And a photo from last night. She is so small! She likes to fall asleep on my chest (So I have to type one-handed
)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you, only took about 75 shots to get those few
She is the epitome of fun. I haven't been around kittens in so long, now I remember how they are

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
o my such a cutie, and look at how tiny she is, and o my that coloring
and those are great action shots
but o my she is just sooo GORGEOUS

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks
I just hate leaving her in the mornings
I worry that she is lonely in the bathroom all day. Am getting off work early tomorrow then will have the weekend to spend with both Daphne and Seb. I wish Seb would like her more. He just hisses at her, hasn't tried to slap her or anything.
I had her out playing in the front room tonight. Seb just watched her every move from top of his cat tree. Think she exhausted him! When she gets too close, he hisses and she does an immediate reverse. Too funny to watch her back up.

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bonnie1965

Thanks
I worry that she is lonely in the bathroom all day. Am getting off work early tomorrow then will have the weekend to spend with both Daphne and Seb. I wish Seb would like her more. He just hisses at her, hasn't tried to slap her or anything.
I had her out playing in the front room tonight. Seb just watched her every move from top of his cat tree. Think she exhausted him! When she gets too close, he hisses and she does an immediate reverse. Too funny to watch her back up.
awe i hope seb comes around soon, tho it might take some time, i sure do know that and well stormie being a kitten u kno we thought shed accept blue and tessa right away, but nope she was the hisser and everything then i got them playing together like i had this toy i spun around and they both sat there and it was alright, 2 days later they were wrestling like they were best friends their whole lives
but now i think bellas a lil jelous of blue and stormies relationship! But I sure do hope seb comes around soon, that would just be the cherry on top
but ur 2 are o my such cuties
but it might take some time
With stormie it took almost a month!

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Thank you, only took about 75 shots to get those few
She is the epitome of fun. I haven't been around kittens in so long, now I remember how they are
What a cute bundle of color! I am not ashamed to admit I must have a few hundred pics of Maia when she was a kitten! Love that third picture, it's like she caught something "this big!".

troublesome2

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I adore the last picture, there at there cutest while there sleeping hehe

A beautiful name for a beautiful cat, i wanted one just like her before i got alfie but i wouldnt change him for the world now!

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Thanks
The obvious answer is to bring home a little playmate for Daphne (love the name!) Then Seb won't be bothered by a few pounds of kitten action and Daphne won't be lonely all by herself!

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is sooooo cute and playful. Her and Seb will be best friends eventually..It has taken my awhile to get used to Emily..Hang in there..

amyscrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, she is sooo cute. I love the little black spot on her nose!!

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Thanks
She's adorable!!!!

I know exactly how you feel. We just brought in a little girl named Mia and right now she is in the basement separate from my other two and I hate leaving her alone.