The Saddest Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeesa

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I thought I should let you all know that Zeesa's battle with Hepatic Lipidosis ended yesterday morning 3/28/07.

She had an amazing life. She was my most loving companion and I miss her terribly.

I woke from a dead sleep yesterday morning at 3:30 am, looked over at her and I knew it was time. Her breathing was very labored and she was crying. She was telling me everything I needed to know. We went to AMC where I held her and told her I love her, kissed her head and her ears and said goodbye to my girl.

There was an underlying cause to the Lipidosis that was preventing her from recovering. I know she is in a better place now and feeling no pain.

Thank you everyone for your support. I don't how I would have gotten through this thing without this forum.

-Amanda

auntie crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
God bless you, Amanda. Nothing hurts like losing a beloved furkid. Many, many hugs to you.

debskats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Amanda, I'm so sorry to hear about Zeesa. You were so lucky to have had each other.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry about Zeesa! You gave her the one most important thing in the world-all the love she could want.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
I'm sorry to hear about Zeesa. But you were there for her until the end and she knew that she was loved.

ktlynn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Amanda, I'm so terribly sorry about Zeesa. I had been hoping for an update that she was improving...

You truly did everything in your power to help her. Zeesa was a very lucky little girl to have been so deeply loved.

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i am so sorry to hear this, you did everything you could to make her better, but you were able to read her well enough to know when she couldn't fight any longer, and did the right thing by her to prevent her suffering, she would be very proud of you. RIP little one.

claire1973

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh my luv i am so sorry

It is terrible when you lose them, but I hope you get some comfort from the fact she died in your arms and with you around her in this terrible time.

I truly hope that you wil get some comfort from us and it eases the pain slightly

Take care

Claire

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry to hear this about Zeesa, I am very glad that you were able to be there with her at the end, I have always thought that this was so important.

RIP Zeesa

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for your loss.

Take comfort in knowing that Zeesa is no longer suffering and that she is healthy again. May she RIP run and play happily over the Rainbow Bridge.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my I am sorry to read this.
You gave Zeesa all the love and attention that you possibly could
It is the saddest & hardest goodbye, but you were there to ease her way to the Bridge with love and respect

Peace

jellybella

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by booktigger

i am so sorry to hear this, you did everything you could to make her better, but you were able to read her well enough to know when she couldn't fight any longer, and did the right thing by her to prevent her suffering, she would be very proud of you. RIP little one.
I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you can find some comfort in the fact that when she asked you for relief you were able to give her that.

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Amanda,

I am so so sorry that you lost your beloved Zeesa. I know you did everything you could, but it was just her time to go. Know that she is happy now and youthful and pain free again at the rainbow bridge. Someday you will see your girl again.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

zeesa

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Truly... thank you all so very much. I don't have words. Overwhelming. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Amanda

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I too extend my condolences. I will close this thread now in H&N and when you are ready, perhaps you can post a tribute to your companion in Crossing the Bridge forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.