Originally Posted by catloverin_ks
Are you talking about movies to rent?? If so....I wont be of much help.
But as far as theater movies, I recently saw Wild Hogs and it was EXCELLENT!!
Also Norbit was funny as well.
Ok, in order from the last movie I've seen.....Night at the Museum
was alright. It was funny in parts and was generally interesting.Rocky Balboa(sp??)
...Ah I love Rocky...what can I say...doesn't beat my fav...#4. Wild Hogs
is a MUST SEE!!!!!!! It was soooooo funny. I love it and will be buying it when it comes to dvd.The Pursuit of Happiness
- An amazing film. I love Will Smith...just what a story *sigh*Charlottes Web
- was a really great kids movie...I prefer the book Blood Diamond
- It was good. I really enjoyed it. I never new much about this topic, so it was really interesting.The Illusionist
- Is by far, my most favorite movie right now! It was soooo good. I fell in love with the story immediately. The Prestige
- HELLO -- Christian Bale is in this movie...what isn't to love The Messenger
- was ok, but wasn't as scarey as I thought it would be *shrugs*Freedom Writers
- I love this movie. It makes me cry everytime I see it (up to 4 times now) and worth the money!Gridiron Gang
I am a huge fan of "The Rock" and I really enjoyed this movie.Step Up
- One of my guilty pleasures