Hey Mom, look! The Cat Tree Fairy came, and she left catnip, too!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So I've had my eye on a particular cat tree for a while...it matches this little one that I've had for a while. The top isn't faded, it's just covered with a fine layer of fur.
The kids both jumped into the pic to show it to you:

And here's the one the Cat Tree Fairy brought us this weekend! Pay no attention to the kitty snoozing on the top. (I think she likes it up there...)

And here's the really cool tunnel at the bottom. Right in front of it is the double hammock I bought for them a while ago. They aren't spoiled or anything.

Ferris checking it out for the first time: "What is this, Mum?"

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
"Hey, Mum! This smells kinda funny!"

Edit: Thank you for moving this, Fran!!!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awe that tree is just too cute and well so is ginger and ferris of course
they are such cuties
And it looks like they are loooooving their new tree that the fairy brought
im glad they are having fun

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Relocated as requested.

The CatTreeFairy was certainly generous, and it seems that the babes appreciate that! They'll have lots of fun with that!

roxie225

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness!! They def. like their new tree!! Gingersmom, if you don't mind me asking... Where did you get that lovely cat tree?? I think it would suit my Roxie quite nicely...

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Roxie225

Oh my goodness!! They def. like their new tree!! Gingersmom, if you don't mind me asking... Where did you get that lovely cat tree?? I think it would suit my Roxie quite nicely...
PetsMart. They don't have it offered online, though, I looked. It was too much money, though, LOL. I think the little one cost me about $50, and the big one cost me around $180.

roxie225

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oooh, thank you so much... I may be searching for a similar one soon... How we spoil our kitties

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

Ginger sure looks comfy being the queen of the perch!!!
She has totally claimed it as her own - she beats up Ferris if he tries to get up there when she is on it!

Last night my roomie and I were laughing at her antics - Ginger was maneuvering all over the thing, practicing her sneak attacks. She'd stand on the middle level and practice swiping her paw underneath to see how far over the edge she'd have to lean to reach him if he were under there.

She's also practicing approaching it from different directions to see how fast she can make it up any given side from any given direction. She's a smart cookie, that one!

snuzy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That is awesome. I might print out a photo and see if my dad can build one for Lucky. He built our first one, but its 20 years old now and has seen better days.

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OooOOOo I LOVE the new cat tree! It is too cute! You furbabies are beautiful as usual
and they sure are lucky to have a meowmy like you

babywukong

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow that cat tree sure looks like a lot of fun! What lucky kitties! But I'm sure they deserve every hammock and platform on it