Hunter keeps crying for Mika... I find this strange...

spirita2010

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well, I have noticed, Hunter keeps crying out for Mika, which he is inside, and she is outside.. He wants her in... Him, and Mika are good friends... So it is hard to separate them, when I sneak them in the house, when the parents are gone.. I think its
These two, are basically insperable.. Eek, I brought her in, then kicked her out..
Poor cats, (Hunter is neutered) My poor babies, I torture them... By keeping them away from each other...
What do I do? Mika is not allowed inside.. I don't know what to do! Thank you for reading!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

spirita2010

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Fleas.. blah, and she is an "outside cat"

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If they are crying for each other it may be kinder to just not let them be around each other.

Of course it would be nice if Mika were allowed to stay inside with Hunter though.

spirita2010

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yep, they seem to click, but Mika will dart inside the door.. ug, so I let them have their little party, (probably not the greatest idea) They curl up by each other, and sleep..
Silly cats..

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If she has fleas outside then they will come inside to your cats and your home too. Can you just get her flea medication and then she can come in? I know you said your parents don't want her in but if fleas are the reason, then it is an easy solution. Especially since she is pregnant, she needs to get those fleas off of her.

If not then why don't you start putting up fliers to find her a home where she can be cared for properly?

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jen

If not then why don't you start putting up fliers to find her a home where she can be cared for properly?
I don't mean to sound mean there, but your parents do not seem to care about her right? So why not find her a good home?

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jen

Especially since she is pregnant
Oh that totally changes things for me, it does sound as though she'd be better off in a different home.

Sorry, I know you probably don't want to hear that.

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i know you say you want to do the right thing by her , i know this from your post in the pregnant fourm. but i still stand by what i said , she needs to find a loving home , so she can have her kittens safely and get the treatment she needs. i know this is what you want for her , but your parents have said no and you should take notice of what they say. find her a new home where she can be safe and happy , it will be the nicest thing you can ever do for her.

kirst

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by XxtashaxX

i know you say you want to do the right thing by her , i know this from your post in the pregnant fourm. but i still stand by what i said , she needs to find a loving home , so she can have her kittens safely and get the treatment she needs. i know this is what you want for her , but your parents have said no and you should take notice of what they say. find her a new home where she can be safe and happy , it will be the nicest thing you can ever do for her.
I agree to. We all know that cats need lots of love and attention even more so when they preggies.

Well good luck with whatever decision you make .

spirita2010

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I know, but I don't know how I can find her a loving home since she is pregnant, not many people want to deal with kittens..
But I haven't seen a single flea on her, there are none on her, and I have been telling her this.. And it would be hard for me to give her up.. And hard to find her a good home. And I refuse to take her to a shelter. Because I have done that once, and I felt horrible.. (long story) It was hard enough to get rid of that dog, (she was snapping at my niece, and nephew (twas a dog. They are 2 and 3) But that is not the problem.. I know it could be the best thing I can do for her... But... I don't know what else to do.. I would be in tears for days.. But I know Mika wouldn't be. If she found the right home.. But I don't know how I can be sure she gets a loving home, this is a problem for me.. I want to make sure she gets a good home, that won't abuse her, or anything. Feed her, and all the great stuff she deserves. But, I have not found a flea on her. But, the thing about the home situation, is how do you know if it is the right one? People lie all the time.. Ya know? I am not trying to be mean.. But, I haven't had a very good experience with many people.. I have always been bullied I guess... But, I want to give Mika a home, but I need to find the strength to do it.. I don't have the strength, because I lost one of my best friends, not to long ago.. (dog) And it will make me even more of a wreck, even if I give her to somebody that will care for her.. kind of like a depression thing.. I don't know, I don't like making excuses, but I have fears ya see? And I want her to get the best.