Dog whisperer how bout cat whisperer??

kittyprincess

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
So I was just thinking about how my cats are and how they just dont listen no matter what I say try and do
(when they dont listen) And I was thinking they have a show about a man that comes and trains your dog to be "normal" I guess and to behave.. How come they dont have that for cats? My Princess like to play nice when we have company and purr while she is getting petted and then out of no where she will turn around and attack you. Do you guys think its a silly idea that I think there should be a cat whisperer
kinda sounds funny cat whisperer
Sounds like a scary show or something
well let me know what you guys think....

magnus

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
well...hmm.. being over stimulated and attacking hands isn't something that requires a cat-whisperer, but how wouldn't love to know what the little hell-raisers are thinking from time to time

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think cats understand what we are saying, and we should talk to them more about what we expect from them, or what's going on in their life that day, or if something might upset them, Etc. I told my cats for a month that we were getting them a new sister, and giving her a good home just like we did for them...they didn't look surprised to see her at all

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I saw that dog whisperer on Oprah once, and he is quite good with dogs. I didn't see him being mean or anything...He just deals with them in a way that makes the human the leader of the pack so the dogs will listen to their owner.

As far as cats go...I can't imagine someone thinking they can control Trout...There is nothing about her that is predictable..She is a little loose cannon

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

I saw that dog whisperer on Oprah once, and he is quite good with dogs. I didn't see him being mean or anything...He just deals with them in a way that makes the human the leader of the pack so the dogs will listen to their owner.

As far as cats go...I can't imagine someone thinking they can control Trout...There is nothing about her that is predictable..She is a little loose cannon
I just think he is mean sometimes, just on his show, I don't watch it a lot.

I know he is good at what he does though, I just wouldn't want him coming to my house and getting on Opie. It would hurt Opie's feelings and then it would probably make me mad.

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LSULOVER

I just think he is mean sometimes, just on his show, I don't watch it a lot.
I saw him on Oprah and thought he was quite good, then when I saw his actual show I thought he was mean too
Don't really care for some of his methods, like using a choke chain.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittyprincess

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
hmm i like every ones opinion, it was just something i thought of and wanted to get everyone elses view on