Must...Post...*falls over*

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, open the thread, you know you wanna

HEY ALL! Oh my gosh, have I missed you guys.
So I log in right??
...and theres 2 unread messages...One from SillyJilly, and one from BabyHarley. So I'm like "cool".

And then I open them, and I now have some lipstick and some margaritas.

What's up with the gifts...I KNOW I'm missing SO MUCH! Sheeesh!! So, I take it gifts are good? Well thank you both. You rock my world. I do love both of those things....and you both know that.

So-Wow...What's UP GUYS!!
I have not been able to have regular access to a computer, and when I do, it's only for like 10 minutes. And that is certainly not enough time for TCS, but I'm having serious withdrawls. If ya'll could hear how fast my lil' fingers are typing.
Anyways-

BIG NEWS

I am moving to Florida. In June. HOLY MOLY! From Wisconsin, it's a HUGE move for me, and I'm going to be completly devastated for like a month (but I've got lipstick and margaritas for that problem
), but it's whats gotta be done. My man has a wonderful job down there, and will be making bigger bucks than he ever could up here. HOOOORAY! Ummm...So who all lives down there?? I smell some real hot TCS meet-ups if you live close by.
I know DixieDarlin lives like very close to where I'm moving to..I'm moving to Saint Petersburg, FL.

End of big news

Anyways-I've been fabulous. I quit a job, and have WEEKENDS OFF! wow...it's amazing. I havent had that in years. The little girl is good, she's 3 and can spell cat, and dog, knows all of her ABC's, can count to 23, and all that good stuff. She's ready I tell ya!

I still go out on Saturday nights, and still sing Kareoke. I think I love going out on saturday nights. Really...And it's not like EVERY saturday night, but when it is, I put on the cutest outfits, and get all gussied up for it, and it's alot of fun.
Problem is...When I move to Florida, I'll have no friends. That'll be sad.
Well I better get going..

I miss you all!!!! Really though, I do.
I'll have internet in June in FLORIDA! whoa...I'll definatly need some TCS support.

Oh yeah, the reasoning for the very beginning of this thread, is for the people like me, that read the first sentance by hovering over the thread to see what's going on, before you actually open the thread.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
aaaaaawww.....And I totally just seen these 2 little icons by my name, the lipstick and the margarita! IS THAT CUTE OR WHAT?!!!!

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, dont you worry your pretty little pants off...I WILL! I don't have any friends down there, I'll be one lonely little puppy.

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WOW! Now I have 3 ICONS! That is fantastic. Seeeeee?! I've already been on here waaay too long, I'm in such big trouble. lol.
TCS is so addicting? How can I leave when I keep getting all the cute little icon gifts? Thank you Dixie Darlin, that was very sweet of you!!
I'm flying down there with the kid, the man is driving the U-haul. (haha)
So I dont need muuch luck for the move, except for the plane ride, because planes scare the begizes out of me, and it's just going to be me and my daughter, and I've always had someone else with before to help me be less afraid. yikes.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lilleah

Oh, dont you worry your pretty little pants off...I WILL! I don't have any friends down there, I'll be one lonely little puppy.
St. Pete is pretty cool here... I PMed you my yahoo name... add me and we'll chat!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's great to see you again! Florida will be awesome....esp. since you'll have internet & be able to be on TCS more again!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey girl! So glad to see you've made it back here!

Sounds like everything is going really well, you'll have to keep in touch with us all on here (and w/ myspace too!
)
Enjoy your weekends off!!

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awe, it's great to see yah post again!

You'll make friends in no time because you are such a sweet person...who could resist???

Good luck with your move!!!!

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

It's great to see you again! Florida will be awesome....esp. since you'll have internet & be able to be on TCS more again!
Yes..That'll be fantastic when I can see you all again everyday like old times.

Hey girl! So glad to see you've made it back here!
Sounds like everything is going really well, you'll have to keep in touch with us all on here (and w/ myspace too! )
Enjoy your weekends off!!
Oh you will bet your hiney I'll be keeping in touch. I'll certainly need it.
And I loooove my weekends off. It's so nice to be able to leave work on Friday, and be so happy about it, I dance in the car the whole way home.

It's good to see you post...even though it's short lived till you move...Best of luck with the move, you will make friends fast I'm sure
It's not quite short lived persaaaay, but a little break I suppose. I actually have a little more time today, but I feel so wierd sitting in one place for this long typing scince I havent done that in forever. But yes, as soon as I get internet I'll let you all know the deally.

Awe, it's great to see yah post again!

You'll make friends in no time because you are such a sweet person...who could resist???

Good luck with your move!!!!
That little comment just made my day. Well except for my day was going fantastic anyways-it made it better. AAAaaaawwwww! THANK YOU DARLING!

sprocket

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Congratulations on your move to FL. I hope you will enjoy your new life in the land of sun and "great wind."

(Sprockey, who used to live in S. Fl as a child.)

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good to see you posting again.Good luck with the move.You sound soooooooooooooooo happy

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey Leah!!! Good to see you on here again! Florida! That is close to me!! Well Sorta! Close enough that when I vacation in FL we can try to plan a meet up!! Good luck on the move!!

lilleah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So...
Now I find out my SO leaves THIS WEDNESDAY! And I am leaving May 1st. This all came about so fast because of a better position at his job, and he has to start right away. And I'm just like freaking out, because I thought I had 6 weeks to pack, and now I have like 2.
Wow. Any expert packing advice would be greatly appreciated. Especially because while I leave on May 1st, All of our stuff is still here untill June 1st.
So I have to pack up everything I own, and take what me & my kid need for a month on the plane! Aaaaaa!
AND I have to sell his cars, find someone to watch our animals for a month (which I just found out 2 days ago, my 3 1/2 year old daughter is ALLERGIC TO CATS! But that's a whole other story....It's terrible.), figure out our budget now that a month is taken away.
Yeah.....I'm scared. AND I have to get on a plane with my kid, all by myself. I am so terribly afraid of planes, and have never been on one with just me & her.
Just letting you all know I'm freakin' here. I feel some grey hair popping out right now.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As for packing for a month bring enough socks and underwear to last a week. Clothes bring jeans,khakis stuff that goes with each other and that you like as you will be wearing it alot. Remember there is a weight limit for luggage-I would contact the airline you are flying on (or its website). With a child you should be able to pre-board. You don't want to have the vehicles shipped to Florida thee are trucking companies that do this all the time.
Bring her fav blanket and a couple toys for your daughter.
Take lots of deep breaths it will work out ok!!