Do You Kiss Your Kitties?

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you kiss your kitties? Where's your favorite spot?

I kiss my kitties on their sweet little noses, on the mouth (yeah, I know...) and I love to put kisses in that sparsely furred area between their eyes and ears. I love to kiss Cleo's little 'Good and Plenty' toes...they're black and pink, like Good and Plenty candies!

Pookie & the girls

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I kiss Twitch right on her snoot. She hates it!
I kiss the others on the tops of their heads. I don't kiss Ophelia anymore since she scratched the inside of my lips open.

morpheus47

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
On the top of the head or the cheek. I wonder, do they know it's a sign of affection when you do that, or are they indifferent?

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i think this should be who dont kiss there kittys , i think everyone does dont they? i love when they snuggle up and you burry your head in there fur and kiss them , mine are not to keen to be kissed on the nose unless they do it to you lol. but i dont think a day goes by when i dont kiss at least 1 of them.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

I don't kiss Ophelia anymore since she scratched the inside of my lips open.
I'm sorry, but this struck me so funny. I'm sitting here trying to pretend I'm coughing instead of laughing - it's not working

OK - back to subject. Yes, I kiss Bijou all the time - his back, his head, his legs, his cheek, his tummy, his cheeks, his head, his nose - you got the idea.

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I tend to kiss Spike and Oz on their foreheads as I'm heading out the door. Oz is more receptive than Spike -- he'll kind of lean into the kiss -- but Spike doesn't exactly run away (really, you can do anything you like to Spike and he'll be happy ... I wear this cat as a living, breathing stole around my neck!).

What's really, really sweet is when J kisses them. He does it when he thinks I'm not looking, and just kind of surreptitiously drop a little kiss on top of their heads. It makes me get all teary-eyed just thinking of how sentimental he can be with our boys.

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I kiss my gals everyday...several times
Usually on their foreheads or the top of their heads. I also like to kiss Elora's paws from time to time. Mia...I'll kiss her anywhere she lets me
!!!

Hilda>^..^<

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I dont know many that DONT kiss their kitties!

I LOVE to just smoosh Saki to death.. I grab his face with both hands and kiss him right on the nose and on the mouth, I dont care about 'kitty germs'. I kiss him all over!

Zoey doesnt like to be kissed and whines about it but I kiss her anyway

I even kiss PATCHES my feral cat because she takes such good care of herself, she is always so clean and she rubs her head on my face all the time so I take that opportunity to give her a big smooch!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I kiss them all daily, but Bailey seems to get more than most..........just something about my baby...........

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I
kissing my kitties! I love to kiss Godiva on her lips/muzzle area... I call them "my Mivers lips." I kiss Tobie on his muzzle a lot (because it's so big), and Sofia on her paws, and Sneakers on the top of her head, and Ziggy on the bottom of his paws. Bandit doesn't like being kissed.

I love kissing kitties... did I say that already?

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Usually top of head or cheek. I haven't kissed him on the cheek in a while because last time I did he bit me on the lip and drew blood.

tiffanyl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
When I get anywhere near Michoud's face he licks my nose. He loves kisses. I kiss the others all the time too. I read somewhere that they like it when you get that close into their space. It shows that they trust you as well as affection.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ginger gets kisses all over her little face - sometimes I'll come up behind her when she is looking out the window and put my fingers under her chin to hold up her face so I can kiss her on the top of her head - she holds really still for me to kiss, her, LOL!

And if she is taking a snooze, I'll sneak in and give her kisses all up and down her jawline, which wakes her up a bit, but she seems to know that I'm just giving her lovies in my own Meowmy way, so she snuggles into it.

Ferris has just started to allow me to kiss the top of his head without him flinching away from me - I consider that HUGE progress.

Last night I kissed him on his hip as I scritched him, and then as I'm laying there next to him with my cheek on his butt and his paws (and claws) within blinding range of my eyes, I started to get a little nervous and gave him a little more space. He didn't threaten me, but it occured to me that if he got spooked at that point, I could get seriously damaged.

I HAVE to remember that he is semi-feral, but I try to project LOTS of love so that there should really never be a reason for him to lash out at me. I want both of us to feel safe with each other, but I know I need to stay mindful of his wild and easily-panicked nature.

But I just LOVE that he wants love so badly - I have LOTS to give him!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sydney isn't too crazy about kisses...she doesn't mind the odd kiss on the head.

Reilly loves kisses even on the mouth

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pookie-poo

Do you kiss your kitties? Where's your favorite spot?
my favorite spots are on their faces! but Java really likes it - she'll lift her face to me so i can kiss the tip of her pink nose

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh I LOVE to kiss my babies...When I kiss Sev I usually end up kissing that crooked tooth too
Joey insists on kisses whether I want to or not
I kiss Sophia much to her dismay.
Lucia is too wild to kiss

Bella
and I kissed all the time, but everynight before bed I would say "Kiss" and she would put her face up and I would kiss that Sweet nose
The sweetest little kisses ever!!

ladycat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
most of mine I kiss on their heads/foreheads , Cesar though I kiss him on the side of his mouth when I hold him. He's the only one that I actually like me to hold him!