Just had to share :)

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well just had to share that I got Caesars Paperwork alltogether today for his first ACFA show, since we didnt make the CFA show when we go thim cause of the snow..this will be his first show too
super excited.Although Caesar is not amused with his weekly bath regime.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ceaser it will all bee worth it when you start collecting ribbons

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
aww congrats , hope he does really well . and poor him with all them baths lol is he starting to get used to them?

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yippee! Which shows are you planning on going to? I'm going to the ACFA show in Lafayette, IN on April 14/15.

It's fun... nothing like getting goofy ribbons and talking with goofy cat ladies (like yourself) all day. It's crazy cat lady heaven! Be sure to bring extra money for all the cat schtuff they have.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL, na i am going to the one here in MN, in farmington think its the 27th and 28th or..around those days, lol i wrote it down onmy calander.

Yeah he doesnt mind the baths so much I mean he doesnt like them but hes a good boy. Its the blow trying afterwards he cant stand.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by ScamperFarms

LOL, na i am going to the one here in MN, in farmington think its the 27th and 28th or..around those days, lol i wrote it down onmy calander.

Yeah he doesnt mind the baths so much I mean he doesnt like them but hes a good boy. Its the blow trying afterwards he cant stand.
Ceaser a Snazzy blow dry job just might find ya date
_

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He says he already has dates when hes old enough, LOL..

I am gonna be getting a new blow dryer soon as we place Benny. That may help with the blowdrying jobs. Its a pretty snazzy set up the one i want
should make grooming easier..yippie.