If even for only one day, I wish I could...

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You fill in the next part.......

For me, if for only one day, I wish I could be invisible and help all the people and animals that are in trouble that no one knows about........

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Talk to my cats...get to really know what they think and feel and whether they're happy with us.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tari

Talk to my cats...get to really know what they think and feel and whether they're happy with us.
Now that's a good one Tari.........oh my, do I really want to know what TTP&B think of me..??

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If for one day I would like to become the world highest leader, remove all of our troops from other countries, and let them kill each other off...and restore peace throughout the world..

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Now that's a good one Tari.........oh my, do I really want to know what TTP&B think of me..??
Good point...I probably don't really want to know what my boys think, either!

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

..be invisible to steal money from the rich to help feed the poor.
I like this one

I would make world peace happen - for just one day, no fighting amongst anyone for a full 24 hours. Anyone, from domestic to international, from politics to our own homes from illegal to legal. Then perhaps people would see it is indeed possible.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I guess I would like to maybe have the chance to see my first DH again and really know that he's ok.

And if not that I wish I could go get Bella for Helen to hold and see her Healthy again.

cheshirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Being a bit selfish here....I like to walk be able to walk normally and do the things I used to be able to do.

That and have tons of money to spend on needy animals while I'm doing it.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd like to have the ability to relieve all pain and restore people to perfect health with a touch. One day wouldn't be enough... but I would plan it carefully to reach as many people as possible.