So, those of you WITHOUT signatures....

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
... is it cos you're not really bothered or some other reason - just being nosey you know
I like to see them, it reminds me of whose got which cat

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by troublesome2

i hate not having a signiture so when i joined i was like ahhh i cant use a sig, but then i read why
I don't understand why you can't use a signature. As far as I know, you can have a siggy pic almost as soon as you signup...within 24 hours I believe.

There is a kitty pic in your siggy though...cute kitties too! Reminds me, I need to switch mine out today!

Hilda>^..^<

peachytoday

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would love a signature but I just haven't seem to have gotten it together enough to post it in the thread for someone to help create one for me.
I am going to try this weekend to see what I need to do and see if someone can make me one. I love to show off all five of my loves.

Tricia

whuckleberry

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hmm...I'm not sure why I don't

There's a pic of my kitty in my user profile, but I just haven't gotten around to a siggy yet...

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't have one because #1 I don't have (gasp) lots of cat photos, and #2 being on dial up it takes so long for stuff to upload. #3 I would like to have a pix of Sheba but I didnt have a digital camera when I had here and I have no scanner.......

troublesome2

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hilda>^..^<

I don't understand why you can't use a signature. As far as I know, you can have a siggy pic almost as soon as you signup...within 24 hours I believe.

There is a kitty pic in your siggy though...cute kitties too! Reminds me, I need to switch mine out today!

Hilda>^..^<
yeas i know, i have one now but when i first joined the 1st thing i wanted to do was add a sig but like you said you have to wait 24 hours

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i have them turned off, it takes to long for pages to load at work.
however i do look at them at home, and many of them are great!!!!
lol if it matters i dont even have a automatic one for my work mail,

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd love to have a siggy made up, but I'm not sure who to ask for one, and I don't really like any of the pictures I have of my boys. (Spike likes to get up and start sniffing the camera, so every picture of him is an extreme close-up, and Oz turns away like he's shy or something.) If I can find a picture I like and work up the nerve to ask a relative stranger to make one up for me, then I might have a siggy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mirinae

I'd love to have a siggy made up, but I'm not sure who to ask for one, and I don't really like any of the pictures I have of my boys. (Spike likes to get up and start sniffing the camera, so every picture of him is an extreme close-up, and Oz turns away like he's shy or something.) If I can find a picture I like and work up the nerve to ask a relative stranger to make one up for me, then I might have a siggy.
well we have lots of members here who love designing signatures, theres a thread dedicated to it, so dont worry - heres the link
http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92326
just post your links for the pictures you are happy with and someone will do the rest

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CATTYBIRD

I don't have any way of putting a siggy pic .
what do you mean ? the option is in your User CP - which is at the top of the page left hand side - the click on Edit Signature........or
you can put a request for someone to make you one in the thread, the link is above...........

is that what you mean ?

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mirinae

I felt shy at the beginning to ask someone to make one for me...but as soon as I posted a request, I got aaallllll sorts of beautiful siggies that many friends here were happy to create! Really, don't worry about it, they LOVE doing this! Here's a link to The Siggy Shop!

http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47

I think those close-up pics of Spike might make some interesting siggies! If you have a quote you'd like to use in your siggy, they will even do that! along with your favourite colours...its really very sweet of them to do this sorta stuff for the rest of us who have no clue how to!

Hilda>^..^<

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I first joined I was too shy to ask. I kinda felt like i was putting people out asking them to make one. Now I have my favorite cause it has all 3 of my favorite girls (my kitties and my niece). Eventually O will get some better pics and request a new one!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have an old computer and am on dial-up, but the siggy's take far less time to load than regular pics.

Even a signature with your name or list of cats or fave saying or philosophy is nice.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mooficat

... is it cos you're not really bothered or some other reason - just being nosey you know
I like to see them, it reminds me of whose got which cat
My two cats are always making me make a new siggy for them every time they give me a new opportunity to take a better picture of them. My first siggy of them was of them glaring in hatred at each other. When they finally fell in love with each other, I had to keep making new siggys for them. Of course, each time it must meet their approval.
The present one I use is of them laying together waiting on the bed for us to join them. When they give me an opportunity to make a better picture, I will but it is completely up to them! I probably had to take a hundred pictures to get one of them together and both looking directly into the camera. Persi is not entirely satisfied with this picture though because Alley is shown slightly in front of him making her look bigger. I will probably have to take another hundred pictures to make them both satisfied though.