Woman goes on hunger strike until Sanjaya leaves AI

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Hmmm.... do I dislike Sanjaya as much as I love food????

Lemme think....

NOPE!
I'd rather go on a food binge until he leaves.

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

I vote for that!
Maybe I'll start today. Beer and chinese until Sanjaya goes home!

I will gain weight as he loses votes

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ReesesPBC

Yes, here is his performance from Tuesday

Oh, okay- weak male vocalist who appears to be the target of homophobia on youtube (a comment I make after seeing other videos)...
Even if this was on in Britain I wouldn't watch but thanks for the heads up on this

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really have not kept up with it much this year. I have watched it a few times, and I think Melinda should win from what I have seen. She has a great voice, and doesn't do all that caterwauling that I hate so much.
I am still wondering what kind of drugs the judges were on to even let Sanjaya through to Hollywood.

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ReesesPBC

Maybe I'll start today. Beer and chinese until Sanjaya goes home!

I will gain weight as he loses votes
I have not watched any of them past Kelly Clarkson....but when I 1st read your statement Rob, I thought, "oooh beer & cheese?! that sounds yummy! are we having fondue?"

And I want little Miss Reese's Cottontail to hop on over to my house! And bring some of those delish reeses peanut butter eggs too!!!

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Haven't watched Idol this season but that video was interesting.
What a difficult song he chose though...I don't think anyone could sing that...correctly...except or Gwen herself.

Hilda>^..^<

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

I have not watched any of them past Kelly Clarkson....but when I 1st read your statement Rob, I thought, "oooh beer & cheese?! that sounds yummy! are we having fondue?"

And I want little Miss Reese's Cottontail to hop on over to my house! And bring some of those delish reeses peanut butter eggs too!!!
You can have the Peanut Butter Eggs but the Bunny Cat stays with me

Melinda shouldn't win, she's a good singer, but she's boring. She's not contemporary at all, and as I've said a few times, I can't stand her reaction everytime she recieves a compliment. She's too accomplished in her musical life to have the deer in headlights smile everytime someone says she did good.

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That stupid woman will be starving herself to death..Sanjaya won't be going anywhere until they are at least down to the final 4 is my prediction.
I'm game for the food binge till he is voted off....

snuzy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
They had something on Fox news last night about who was voting for him. There are campaigns on different sites and radio stations to vote for him cause he's bad and they want to mess up AI. I've never watched it regularly, but have seen it a few times this year while waiting for House to come on. Sanjaya should definitely be gone, and I agree that the judges should never have let him get to the stage where America votes.

So who do you think should win, Rob?

(have to admit I kinda liked the poor guy that got kicked off last night. He had a great personality.)

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's pretty :censor::censor::censor::censor::censor::censor::censor: bad but I would never starve myself over him