the Daily Thread Thursday 3-29

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We got some rain.

Morning all! Nice day on tap here, with the cooler temps and much needed rain!

Why does today's holiday make me think of Jan???

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gotta get ready to go greet the little rug rats, I hope everyone here has a great day, C U when I get home this evening.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Morning chickadees
It's a cold damp day today, with more rain on it's way.

Going to the salon to get my hair cut tonight, and i may pop into the chinese which is just around the corner in my way home

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning Lovelies

Well one more day until I goooooooooooo away
(
for Trout though)

Not much going on today..I will have to work my ars off at work today, so if anyone sees me on TCS tell me to GET TO WORK!! I have to get everything done before I go tomorrow.

Alrighty, I hope you all have a lovely day

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not much going on here today either.Same old same old stuff.
Sis got her contacts yesterday, she look so different.I had my adopted Daughter with us and we had a LONG talk.I think she'll be moving in with us SOON.She's 18 now--we've not legally adopted her.Though we DID have the papers drawn up, her Mom and Dad never signed them.So, she comes to our house and goes to theirs too.
Have a GREAT day all.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all!

We got some rain last night night, so its cool outside this morning- supposed to get up to 55*. My family is coming to town tonight so I won't be around until Saturday... I'm staying with them in the hotel while my cousin wrestles
(They aren't coming to my town, the town 40 min away where I'm doing my training for work!
)

So I'll be coming back home after work to pack, and then back up there around 5PM when they arrive in town!

Well, I'm off to work!

kittyprincess

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have a day off today. I'm going to get my nails filled (for they need it badly) I havent had a day off in 11 days. after that I will be going to my grandma's house. She had a hip replacement at the begining of the month so every day that I get off I go to her house to help her out she has no body
so I like to help her out. Its nice weather today and I actually get to enjoy it for once. Its only 8 am and I got half my house cleaned already
Have a good day everyone!!!

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all! Well, I am off to work this morning. Looks like a long, promising day!
We might get some more rain today. We desperately need it down here! See ya'll later tonight.

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I've already had some Shropshire Pea Soup today so I'm doing well with my veg

Off to see 300 with some friends tonight and as its my day off I'm planning on doing nothing more than chill out at home on the puter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning everyone.....just wanted to pop on here to say goodmorning before I leave to fight the rush hour traffic..........

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by theimp98

neet you need 6 more posts, to get to 5000
Make that 5..... and I see how you are, Bruce.

Originally Posted by silentNate

as its my day off I'm planning on doing nothing more than chill out at home on the puter
Just another day, eh?

Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Morning everyone.....just wanted to pop on here to say goodmorning before I leave to fight the rush hour traffic..........
thanks for stopping in!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bad morning for me. I feel like a truck hit me. We are trying to introduce Ben to the bedroom when we sleep. After DH left he just wouldn't stop coming in crying. The last straw was when he spilled the water dish. I spent 4 hours in and out of sleep & buried under the covers b/c I was cold. I finally kicked him out and got 45mins of sleep in piece. I must have slept on an angle b/c my neck is killing me. I am having a horrible time understand posts & my vision is blurry.

I have to wake up to make a card for DH. Yesterday I found some neat tissue paper and I lined the front of the paper. I cut out a heart and pasted a smaller one in the middle with glitter clue. I have 5 hours to complete it before DH's vacation starts. LoL

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mornin' y'all! (I'm from Southern Indiana...
) Anyway, another nice day and no plans except to meet with sis later and discuss my birthday.

Veggies... Okay, ate some chocolate!

Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Going to the salon to get my hair cut tonight, and i may pop into the chinese which is just around the corner in my way home
Saturday we're going to the big Chinese buffet near us!

mom2salemisis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Orig. from Texas.. Currently in Minnesota (again)
hi yall. been a slow morning for me

got up when alarm clock went off but didnt realize it was dh's alarm clock going off at 5 am!! went back to bed

got up at 6:15 got cheye ready for school went back to bed

woke up about 9:00 been on here ever since (still in bed)lol

have to be at work at 1:30

need to take a shower about takes 15 min.

takes about 10 min for me to get dressed

have to walk to work another 15 min

so that means i can stay here in my nice warm bed until abou 12:20 before i have to actually get up lol

have to work till 10 tonight so i will be coming home and going back to bed!!!

i love my bed.....