TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Kojak! It is NOT nice to steal mommy's yogurt young man!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Kojak! It is NOT nice to steal mommy's yogurt young man!

post #1 of 12
Thread Starter 
Uhhhh he's up to no good again! I swear the little rugrat is thoroughly enjoying being bratty today I was eating some yogurt and pretzels (weird sounding combo-but it's yummy!) Anyways, he was laying on my chest while i typed and ate my snack. I thought he was sound asleep- apparently i was incorrect! I was mid spoonfulls when the Kojak reached his paw out and smacked the spoon sending the yogurt flying everywhere! He then proceeded to stick his head in the yogurt that had spilled and greedily eat it. I swear he smiked at me Little rugrat!!!! Anyone else's kitties been rotten today????

Oh and by the way, Kojak prefers Harvet Peach if anyone would like to offer him some of their yogurt.
post #2 of 12
fast call your vet, you dont want him to get yogurt posion do you?
that not good food for man or kitty
post #3 of 12
Cats love yogurt. I let one of ours lick the tops. I don't think it can hurt them. Can it???
post #4 of 12
naw, i dont think so.
i just hate the taste
post #5 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by theimp98 View Post
fast call your vet, you dont want him to get yogurt posion do you?
that not good food for man or kitty
yogurt is safe for cats in limited amounts (i've actually used it before at the vets suggestions for some very ill foster cats. isabella ate it when she was little as she was very sick) so no worries! the little rugrat will live Well...maybe not if he tries that again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikeman View Post
Cats love yogurt. I let one of ours lick the tops. I don't think it can hurt them. Can it???
nope -it's ok in small amounts so long as it's not chocolate yogurt or anything like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by theimp98 View Post
naw, i dont think so.
i just hate the taste
you don't like yogurt? that's weird!
post #6 of 12
well that sounds like my grams house, luckily i dont eat yogurt but we do fight me for my food, which well is my chips today ! But little kojak wasnt the only brat today, all of mine been brats ecspecially bella shes been so aweful today But Kojak u cant eat mamas yogurt and meowmy hes just too cute to be mad at Its so funny when u think they are sleeping and u try to eat or accomplish something and then BOOM they fool u !!
post #7 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR View Post
you don't like yogurt? that's weird!
lol thats why is said yogurt posion
yogurt to me ranks right up there with tofu(which is really short for toe funk)
post #8 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudKittieMom View Post
well that sounds like my grams house, luckily i dont eat yogurt but we do fight me for my food, which well is my chips today ! But little kojak wasnt the only brat today, all of mine been brats ecspecially bella shes been so aweful today But Kojak u cant eat mamas yogurt and meowmy hes just too cute to be mad at Its so funny when u think they are sleeping and u try to eat or accomplish something and then BOOM they fool u !!
He's now running around the hallway back and forth with Fosters stuffie in his mouth Apparently the yogurt gave him energy lol. That stuffed animal is as big as he is He's trying to drag it with him. Fosters is getting ticked / Sounds like Bella is being a little stinker today too Naughty kitties / I really thought the little snot was asleep that is what was soo funny lol.
post #9 of 12
hehe take pics
post #10 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by theimp98 View Post
lol thats why is said yogurt posion
yogurt to me ranks right up there with tofu(which is really short for toe funk)
Tofu????? YUCK!!!!! I can't stand the stuff Yogurt is SOOOO much better than Tofu
post #11 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by theimp98 View Post
hehe take pics
I need a camera- my mom's digital is at the duplex with her and my cell phone is not texting pictures to my photobucket acct. i'm gonna have to stop putting it off and go to the cingulair store to get that fixed. i'm sure he'll have plenty of anctics to come up with when i'm able to borrow my mom's camera
post #12 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR View Post
He's now running around the hallway back and forth with Fosters stuffie in his mouth Apparently the yogurt gave him energy lol. That stuffed animal is as big as he is He's trying to drag it with him. Fosters is getting ticked / Sounds like Bella is being a little stinker today too Naughty kitties / I really thought the little snot was asleep that is what was soo funny lol.
ya well stormie and them were playing until...my brother came home and opened that fridge and now i dont know where any one is those darn brats !! They know how to trick us, thats for sure just like blue she jumps on me to get cuddles and then boom so takes off, stormie wants loving so i pet her and next thing i know we are going after my necklace
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Kojak! It is NOT nice to steal mommy's yogurt young man!