Got some chocolate from Holland

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So my mom cleans houses (self employed) and some people she cleaned for travel ALOT well they went all thru europe a few weeks ago and came back with a box of chocolate from holland for my mom and us
and my moms friend and my friend our neighbor works there too and got one as well !! Well let me tell u I am not very fond of chocolate but I had to give it a try and o my it is soooo GOOD
I had 3 pieces tonite ! 1 piece last night, and well I want more but I told my mom to put it in her room because my brother eats everything and the first night she left it out alot were gone and not from me (I had the stomach flu when she got it) and well o my, first piece yesterday and so i had to help myself tonite !! It is just soo good !!!!
I want some now
Why did i tell her to put it in her room

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YUMMY!!!!!!
that sounds soooooooooo good! / Another weird thing we both have in common- my mom owns her own cleaning business too!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
id sneak except for the fact id need some sort of light to see
and my dad with my luck would wake up and complain
if im up when my dad goes to work, well then its on
my mom hs to take sleeping pills to sleep at night so well she wont wake up for anything! My dad on the other hand
And well I dont wanna fight tessa later on and the dogs like to try to run in there and everything and of course my mom cant handle 120 + dogs laying on HER, they dont care to lay on my dad they all lay on her

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh~~ Sounds DELICIOUS! Come, we can sneak in together to get that chocolate!

They'll never catch us if we work together! Besides, it's worth getting caught.

mimosa

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What brand is it ?

Over here, we say the Belgians make the best chocolate, but the best I ever tasted was Karuna chocolate from Lithuania. I wish I had some of that now