They finally let me get a few pics

tiffanyjbt

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My six month old Brown Marble Tabby Bengals arrived home late saturday evening after a long flight. They've been a little shy, but they're coming around more and more every day. Duke can't wait to meet them.

They actually let me get close enough to get a few pics of them tonight. Nothing as spectacular as Nials Matrix shots, but hopefully we'll get to be extras one day!

Anyway, I had to sneak these while they were eating.

Ares:

Dreamer:

Both of them, though you only really see Dreamer:

More to come as they start feeling a little more photogenic!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tiffanyjbt

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Six months, and the pictures don't do them justice. Maybe you'll meet them at a show some day?

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
o my cuteness overload here
i cant wait to see more, they are just sooo GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS, GORGEOUS

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
they are absolutely stunning
every time I see a bengal I just cant get over how fabulous their coats are - just beautiful

Hope they are settling well
keep us posted..........with photos as well

tiffanyjbt

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
A few more of them eating this morning:

Thats Ares with the big mouth:

kittyprincess

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
wow such stunning cats!! they are lovely I love the colors on bengal cats!!! I hope they get more photogenic i wanna see more pics!!!

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They're both fantastic Tiffany! Real beauties.

They still look a little unsure about their new environment, but at least they're out in the open now. Looks like you're making steady progress!

tiffanyjbt

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kai Bengals

They're both fantastic Tiffany! Real beauties.

They still look a little unsure about their new environment, but at least they're out in the open now. Looks like you're making steady progress!
Thanks Nial. They actually look unsure mostly because I had just let them out of their room to eat and Duke was in my bedroom scratching at the door. Seems he can't wait to meet them! LOL!

This morning Ares came up to me and licked my hand. We're making progress, slowly but surely.

tiffanyjbt

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by snosrap5

They both have a beautiful marble pattern!!
Don't you just love the glitter! It just makes them pop!
Thanks! Dreamer has a nicer coat than Ares, but Ares' face is just irresistable!

And yeah, the glitter makes them look like their glowing. Gives them a 3D effect. Dreamers got that sparkly glitter down her back too.

I also found out last night that they really can't resist a wand toy. I have a swizle mouse (the leopard print one behind Ares in the first pic) and they LOVE that thing! I had it sitting in front of the door, and they dragged it in the room with them and started all kinds of ruckus!

Oh, and Dreamer is a climber.

tiffanyjbt

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
A few more pics:

Ares playing (though Dreamer was playing too, she's too much of a priss to let me catch her playing)

minxie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What gorgeous coats!!!!!! Good luck with settling them in...and MORE PICS PLS!!!!!

tiffanyjbt

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mooficat

aww love the latest photos - they are stunning babies
How things progressing with Duke & introductions
Duke and Ares get along well. They play a lot together and last night I found them both asleep just a few feet from each other on the bed. I did have to separate them this morning though, because Duke tackled Ares and the latter wasn't too thrilled about that. Had to give my meezer baby a time out! LOL!

Dreamer doesn't like for Duke to get too close to her, but as persistent as he is he is also patient. She will growl or hiss at him and before I can even get to them to intervene Duke will just stop advancing and lay down. He will swipe at her when she turns her back though, so I still have to keep an eye out for them.

I don't want to intervene too much, as I know they have to find their pecking order, but I dont want them fighting or stressed either. And intricate dance, for sure.

watchcaddy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Very beautiful. The coat and the pattern look great. Love them.