~New Member Just wanted to Say HEY~

mom_2_3

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
~Thanks for having us~

~My 4 legged family consist of Abby our 3 yr old chubby Yorkie, No No our under a yr old Siamese mix cat, Oreo our 8 month old Cat and Zuri our 8 week old Hedgehoglet~

~I also have 3 2 legged children: J'Shawn (11 yr old boy) Mariah (8 yr old girl) and Destiny (6 yr old girl) Im married to my wonderful husband of almost 13 years (James). Im a stay at home mom/wife but I have dabbled in rescue work for the last 7 years. I have done mainly bully breed dog rescue but I have taken in everything from dogs, cats, Chicken, Ducks, Goats, Ferrets, Snakes and more~

~I live in Southern Indiana and I love animals! What more is there to say?~

~Thanks for having me on your great board! I look foward to learning alot of information, offering my opinion and advice and sharing wonderful pictures of my babies and seeing yours~

~Thanks~
~Kym~

kalikat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Love your fur babies. Hello & welcome to DF. Hope to hear more about you & your family.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome Kym and wonderful LARGE family

to TheCatSite and bless you for being such a caring person! As you can see, we love large families here, too, and all nine of The Nine were rescued. All are indoor-only and spayed/neutered, of course! and are the lights in the life of their devoted servant (me)! Look forward to seeing you around the forums, and thanks for sharing stories and pictures with us!

kitytize

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello, What a wonderful family you have! Welcome to TCS!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

This is suchc a great site and it is so informative, also everyone here is soo nice and we do like to have fun in the lounge sometimes
Also I cant wait to see pics of ur crew, we just
pics here! Well see u on the forums

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mom_2_3

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Okay so I guess Ill post some pictures here of all my family!

First picture is our Abby our Porkie...I mean YORKIE haha She is a 3 yr old Standard but overweight Yorkie. She was a rescue that came to me from a breeder who downsized and Abby was the first to go. She came to me at 5 lbs, but 2 many treats and sneaking into the kittys food later she is a plump 12-13 lbs??

Abby has a love for animals unlike no other. She is constantly cleaning, kissing and snuggling with the kittys. She also checks up several times a day on our baby Hedgehog Zuri.

mom_2_3

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Here are the Cats of the family. No No is a 1 yr old Siamese Mix...she is currently pregnant. She was pregnant when she came to me but I had no clue at the time. She is a slender sleek cat. White with like mocha shadings all over. she looks like a white cat that has gotten dirty haha

Second Cat that rules the roost is Oreo. Oreo started out as a boy but lol somehow the vet made a mistake and Oreo is actually a girl. At least the name can work for either huh? She is about 8-9 months old, very small for her age but FULL of energy. VERY sweet girl. Thought to be the half sister to No No but not sure. They look alot alike in color.

mom_2_3

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Last but not least is our African Pygmy Hedgehoglett Zuri. She is 8 weeks old, our newest of the bunch and umm very sharp...literally haha. Here is Zuri

lol and last but my first are my 2 legged creatures that are sometimes harder to handle than the 4 legged ones...my kiddoes.

Destiny 6

Mariah 8

J'Shawn 11

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS!

You just sent me a PM but I can't reply because your inbox is full. Delete some of the messages and then I'll reply.

mom_2_3

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
~Ok Sorry I had deleted all my INBOX but didnt know that SENT messages count too lol so I just deleted them...try again~

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
and a warm welcome to you and your fur-family
Its great here theres always lots to do and see, it can soon become a bit of an addiction

Glad you dropped in to join us

Enjoy the forums !