I've come to believe in TCS vibes...and I could sure use some.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
First thing in the morning, I have to take my 81-year-old mom for a colonoscopy. This is is her first one since having had half her colon removed four years ago because of a large tumor that turned out, thank heaven, to be benign.

I have a bad feeling, is the thing. And I'm scared silly. It would mean a lot to me if you folks could think good thoughts for my mom, Dorothy, to get a clean bill of health tomorrow. Thank you so much...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you all so much... it's amazing how much it helps to know others are thinking about her, too. I hope to be back with a good report tomorrow evening...

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
sending many good colonoscopy vibes ur way
I know how that is my dad was diagnosed with colon cancer a few years ago had some of the colon removed and then last year they had to do another surgery because more polups were found and they didnt want them to turn cancerous and couldnt remove them cause they were to bg
so I know what u are going through and my pap died from colon cancer
(my dad told everyone go for a colonoscopy after he was diagnosed but no one went and he has a big family) But I know how it is, hmm whys ur mom going so late for a colonoscopy? my dad had to go every 6 months then it went to a year now we are at every 3 years! But u are in my thoughts and prayers and more and more good vibes for ur mom for tomarrow

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I will be sending many prayers and vibes to you and your mom ((((((VIBES)))))))
Keep us posted. / You know, sometimes we just get a bit stressed out when tests/doctors are involved- it's only natural. I'll be praying for the best possible outcome

bikeman

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
After having part of my intestines removed some years ago due to disease, I give you and her many empathetic super {{{{{{vibes}}}}}}

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOTS of good, positive, healthy vibes and hugs for you and your mom!

Please do keep us posted, I wish her the best results!

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending you and your mom hugs and prayers from Misssissippi, please let us know how she is doing.