Easter yummies

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
While investigating the Easter goodies, at the supermarket, I discovered an all-new treat: COCOA Peeps Bunnies! Naturally, I felt compelled to taste-test these little morsels. The verdict: I WILL be going back, before the 10/$10 sale ends

Too bad, the twins don't like Peeps - guess they'll just have to settle for the 1/2 lb SOLID chocolate bunnies that I got them. Not to be left out, Mia is getting a lavender stuffed bunny, as she is too young for chocolate this year.

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katl8e

While investigating the Easter goodies, at the supermarket, I discovered an all-new treat: COCOA Peeps Bunnies! Naturally, I felt compelled to taste-test these little morsels. The verdict: I WILL be going back, before the 10/$10 sale ends

Too bad, the twins don't like Peeps - guess they'll just have to settle for the 1/2 lb SOLID chocolate bunnies that I got them. Not to be left out, Mia is getting a lavender stuffed bunny, as she is too young for chocolate this year.
It's a shame that the twins don't like Peeps... that just makes more for the rest of us!

I'm excited about the foil chocolate bunnies from Godiva!

techiegirl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Peeps are evil decedents of Satan. LOL
I have all sorts of Peep "experiments" I do every year. Perhaps I will post another "I hate Peeps" thread with photos.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Picked up a bit of trivia today:

In the 1950s, it took 27 hours to make one Peeps chick. Today, it takes 6 minutes.

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katl8e

Are you serious????? COCOA PEEPS?????? I have to get some for my mom...she loves PEEPS.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Peeps
I've never seen the cocoa ones!
We have the Lindt foil bunnies here, they are like $4 @ Target FOR ONE!, I laughed and put them back!

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No way~Im not a fan of peeps.......the only yummy candy I buy at Easter is the Brachs eggs-those are sooo delicious!!! But they are extremely hard to find anywhere, which means Im not the only one that likes them!!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Peeps
I've never seen the cocoa ones!
We have the Lindt foil bunnies here, they are like $4 @ Target FOR ONE!, I laughed and put them back!
That's why you wait for the day after half price sales (and
that there are still some left.)