TheCatSite.com › Forums › Our Feline Companions › Cat Health › Paisley could use some vibes
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Paisley could use some vibes - Page 2

post #31 of 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by beandip View Post
Paisley ate a little at 3 when I brought her home, then after 4 hours of me stalking her with the pooper scooper, she pooped (a little) at 7. YAY. I'm still nervous though. Now inbetween watching Beandip pee...I get to watch Paisley poop. What a life I have.
I know the feeling. I'm watching and waiting for Eric and Kolohe to pee.
post #32 of 41
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean44 View Post
I know the feeling. I'm watching and waiting for Eric and Kolohe to pee.
It's hard on your nerves, isn't it!!

Well everything seems to be working fine now...Paisley's doing great now!!

Thanks for the good "poopy" vibes.
post #33 of 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by beandip View Post
Now inbetween watching Beandip pee...I get to watch Paisley poop. What a life I have.

A side note...I'd never taken any of my cats in for an enema. I didn't know what to expect...as far as the "procedure" or the cost...so anyway, it was only 7 dollars!?!?!? Of course plus 2 xrays...etc. Paisley's worth it.
When Bailey started having problems, and with all 3 of my cats having IBD, I finally gave up and just moved the litter box into my office. It's not the most pleasant place to have it, but I get to see who does what when.

I was really worried when Bailey had his enema, not necessarily about the cost (BTW, $7 sounds like a good price to me!!!), but because I've heard that some cats just don't do well when they have enemas. He was like a new cat when I got him home though . . . a little runny poop for awhile but not long and he was eating like a horse within minutes of walking in the door!

Good {{{poopy vibes}}} are still on their way to Paisley.
post #34 of 41
That's great! I just caught this thread and I was sending you really strong, good vibes in hopes everything was ok. My beloved SiSi was a wonderful Tortie by my side every day for 11 years (and Sasha's mama).

I'm glad things are good!
((((hugs)))))
post #35 of 41
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DebsKats View Post
When Bailey started having problems, and with all 3 of my cats having IBD, I finally gave up and just moved the litter box into my office. It's not the most pleasant place to have it, but I get to see who does what when.

I was really worried when Bailey had his enema, not necessarily about the cost (BTW, $7 sounds like a good price to me!!!), but because I've heard that some cats just don't do well when they have enemas. He was like a new cat when I got him home though . . . a little runny poop for awhile but not long and he was eating like a horse within minutes of walking in the door!

Good {{{poopy vibes}}} are still on their way to Paisley.
I appreciate the vibes, thanks!!

I know what you mean about the litterbox.

She's still acting a little 'funny' but I think she's OK. She does have a very good appetite now. It's just that when she needs to poop, she starts hunting in my cupboards. What a lovely thought. Just keeping a close eye on her for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sashacat421 View Post
That's great! I just caught this thread and I was sending you really strong, good vibes in hopes everything was ok. My beloved SiSi was a wonderful Tortie by my side every day for 11 years (and Sasha's mama).

I'm glad things are good!
((((hugs)))))
Thank you!

I have a weakness for Torties.
post #36 of 41
Ohh do I get to do the Pee and poop dance???
post #37 of 41
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharky View Post
Ohh do I get to do the Pee and poop dance???
Ohhhh yes, please do. We all want to see, and Paisley and Beandip can ALWAYS use some encouragement.
post #38 of 41
okay here it goes



post #39 of 41
Thread Starter 
LOL ...Thanks. I think we need that...she's still acting goofy but her appetite is fine. So we'll see. I think she's got a little poopy paranoia...related to all the events of the week and how she's been feeling, I guess.
post #40 of 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by beandip View Post
LOL ...Thanks. I think we need that...she's still acting goofy but her appetite is fine. So we'll see. I think she's got a little poopy paranoia...related to all the events of the week and how she's been feeling, I guess.
Poor Paisley. I think I'd be a little paranoid too after an enema and a stay at the vet's office. I'm keeping the "good poopy" vibes going your way.
post #41 of 41
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean44 View Post
Poor Paisley. I think I'd be a little paranoid too after an enema and a stay at the vet's office. I'm keeping the "good poopy" vibes going your way.
Very good point!! She's a little less nervous today. I don't hear any cupboard doors banging so maybe she's feeling a little better.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Cat Health
TheCatSite.com › Forums › Our Feline Companions › Cat Health › Paisley could use some vibes