Does anyone else picture this?

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, this might sound bizzare, but how do y'all picture US? I mean all of us talking together? Sometimes I picture us as all cats (like the cartoons in the movie The Aristocats). Ok, I know. I'm wierd. I dream about cats too...talking ones... ok, nevermind. I knew it was bizzare.
I can't believe I'm posting this.

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is the cutest thing I've ever heard of! No, I don't picture US that way...but I like the idea and think I'll start doing that from now on!

I know what kind of cat I am...I'm a...

..Hilda>^..^<...

kiki_585

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Can't say I've pictured us as cats... but I sort of picture a big mass of computers with these human figures (can't picture more than that as I don't know what everyone looks like) sitting in front of them laughing, crying, and all that.

Don't feel bad, it isn't a bizzare question, it should be interesting to hear what people picture!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Anakat

What sort of cat am I?
Hmmm... I don't really picture specifics as far as who's who most of the time, just a bunch of very handsome/pretty cartoon cats. Since you brought it up though, I imagine you are a petite but fluffy light gray kitty with an angular shaped face.

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Y'all are making me feel better about posting this. I was feeling a little silly.
Thanks!

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rockcat

Y'all are making me feel better about posting this. I was feeling a little silly.
Thanks!
Not that way, but I do picture us chatting in a coffee shop.

What kind of cat am I?

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I picture us as people. Especially thoes of us who've posted our pictures. And I see and hear us talking.

I want to know what kind of cat I am too!

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a great way to see people! I just see us as regular people. Some in jammies, some at work, some watching tv while going thru the posts; some in exotic locations (exotic to me anyway), some down on the farm, some in cities, some in the suburbs, some eating ramen noodles, some eating steak
- all dealing with day to day stuff.

I like this much better! Think I would be a BIG fluffy calico or torti (large woman with red hair and freckles lol). How do you see yourself, Rockcat?

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Y'know, that's an even better question than the one you started this thread with! Why don't you start one where we can all describe our own feline personas, our kittycat alteregos?

Sort of a Barbara Walters question, isn't it -- if you were a cat, what kind of cat would you be...?

(Actually, in the interest of fairness: Barbara didn't exactly come up with that question. She was interviewing Katharine Hepburn, and Kate said of herself that she was like an old tree... and then Barbara asked what kind.)

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol now that is funny

i dont really think i have a picture of anyone, in mind when i read stuff.
hmm, i do dream of my cats, or past pets sometimes,

The only animals that were non pets i dream of, are falcons and wolves

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I try to picture one at a time sometimes, going about things they describe in their posts. Or once I had a dream that there were all different kinds of people, sitting at all kinds of computers like little points on the globe with little lines running between us. Silly, huh?
Interesting thread, I didn't think I could be the only one that thinks about such things.

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

What kind of cat am I?
Lookingglass, you are a little white cat with long fur. How do you keep your whites so white???
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

I picture us as people. Especially thoes of us who've posted our pictures. And I see and hear us talking.

I want to know what kind of cat I am too!
Mooch, you are a smooth, shiny black & white tabbycat. You have a gregarious laugh.

Like I said before, though, I don't usually picture specific cats - just lots of cartoon cats (very good looking ones) talking together. You guys are making me think about it though!

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bonnie1965

What a great way to see people! I just see us as regular people. Some in jammies, some at work, some watching tv while going thru the posts; some in exotic locations (exotic to me anyway), some down on the farm, some in cities, some in the suburbs, some eating ramen noodles, some eating steak
- all dealing with day to day stuff.

I like this much better! Think I would be a BIG fluffy calico or torti (large woman with red hair and freckles lol). How do you see yourself, Rockcat?
Bonnie, you sound adorable!

I see myself as a kind of scruffy yellow cat with cool shades and a vest.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Every time I log on from a friend's house, they say, gonna meow again, huh? Then they start meowing at me.
And I'm the weird one?

Actually, I see it more like the jazzcats in the Aristocats, all hanging out on the fence together. Dig?

Oh, and if I had to say what kind of cat I am, I would have to say, very much like my Ginger: A long-haired and petite tortie with tude that'll knock over a cat twice her size.

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'd say that I was a combination of both my Maine Coon Gracie, and my Orange and White Tabby Casey, if you can imagine such a thing. I see us as well, a group of CAT LOVERS. Original, huh?

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

What kind of cat am I?
Your just like 8-Bit Heather.........darling but mischevious!!