New Tattoo!!!!

pipersjo

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I am headed to the tattoo shop to get #5 tattoo here in a couple of minutes! I am so excited but nervous! This one is going on the top of my foot so it is going to hurt like crazy, but I just decided today that I really wanted another one. I am getting a cat's pawprint.

It's kind of a way for me to move on with my life after breaking up with my ex (he thought I had too many tat's already). If it comes out ok and I can find batteries for my camera, I'll post a pic of it when I get back.

artharitis

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
haha. Good luck. My ex would always say I needed to stop getting tattoos. I guess hes my ex for a reason.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck! I'm getting the same thing in a week or so, I'm getting 4 paw prints on my foot

kiki_585

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello,

I don't have any tattoos but I always think about getting one. I had a co-worker who got a paw print on her foot for every pet she has. So I guess each paw print had the colourings of that specific pet. I always thought that, that was a cool idea.

Just thought I would share.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pipersjo

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kiki_585

Hello,

I don't have any tattoos but I always think about getting one. I had a co-worker who got a paw print on her foot for every pet she has. So I guess each paw print had the colourings of that specific pet. I always thought that, that was a cool idea.

Just thought I would share.
That is so cool! I wish I would have thought of that before I went--I just got it in all black. Then again, I have had plenty of black cats and Petunia is black and white so I guess that kind of fits. Hmmm....I told him that I was going to get some more across my foot (kinda like babyharley) so I could get Pepper's coloring next--as close as I can anyway with him being a tabby with white toes.

I'll get a pic when it stops bleeding so much!

pipersjo

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Good luck! I'm getting the same thing in a week or so, I'm getting 4 paw prints on my foot
It hurt on my foot! It wasn't unbearable, but just remember, if you need a break from it take it.

artharitis

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
my artist wont let me take breaks. I have huge arm pieces and if I start getting antsy he tells me to suck it up. 6 hour sittings. yep. hes mean. but good.

kiki_585

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
6 hours?? Yikes, I don't think I could sit there for so long without taking a break, I am sure I would go insane!

As for the foot, that just sounds too painful for me. How long did it take to get your tattoo? I can't wait to see!

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pipersjo

It hurt on my foot! It wasn't unbearable, but just remember, if you need a break from it take it.
And wheres some pics???
I wanna see that!! I have been thinking about getting a tat on my foot. How bad was it??

pipersjo

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It took about 15-20 min. It wasn't horrible, but I had no little details either. Smaller detail= big pain. I took some pics of it now, but for some reason my camera won't focus correctly now! Grr! I'll probably post them anyway, but grrrr!

I think I would go crazy knowing that I couldn't take a break! Just knowing that I can makes me feel better--I have never taken one though just because I figured that if I just sat there, it would be done quicker.

pipersjo

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ok so here one of them is! My toes are ugly so ignore them. The white thing next to my foot is the bandage. They are blurry so I am only going to post the one.

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pipersjo

Ok so here one of them is! My toes are ugly so ignore them. The white thing next to my foot is the bandage. They are blurry so I am only going to post the one.
OMG!! Thats so cute! Makes me wanna go get another one...
I seriously think the paw print(s) is a great idea!!

pipersjo

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I love my new tat and I think (read:am) I am going to get another one with Pepper's coloring. It was about $40 so it wasn't really expensive either!