Alice sunbathing

barryz

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
This is our Alice. We adopted her (along with her posh British shorthair pedigree) past November form our local shelter where she spent over 3 months and nobody wanted her.

For past few days we have wonderful weather here and Alice is starting to discover pleasures of outside life.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
aww Alice is a treasure.........she is so beautiful..........have you posted her photos in the 'Grey Cats Thread' - as it suggests its just a thread dedicated to our beautiful grey kitties

Give her some chin scritches from us

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

barryz

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mooficat

have you posted her photos in the 'Grey Cats Thread' - as it suggests its just a thread dedicated to our beautiful grey kitties
I do not know if i can post her pictures on than thread as, according to her pedigree, she is lila color

Thank you all!
She is just a treasure, indeed! At the beginning we had some accidents in house, but it was easy solution - we just changed her litter and since then she is absolute perfect.

She was a show cat and had quite archievements, but then her owners decided that they deserve better cat...

She was passed to the shelter, spayed, and waiting in hope for a new life... Her breeder was really upset as silly ovners had not contacted her - breeder said that she would like to take back instantly and use for her breeding program, but as spayed... She is here and very happy.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
She is just gorgeous! It's amazing that she sat in the shelter for 3 months....

marine

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Wow, I can't believe that she was in the shelter for 3 months. If I had seen her, she would have been gone in 3 seconds. Adorable!