Hes up to it again

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awhile back I posted about my friends hubby texting me, right?? Well hes doing it again today!! I am going to save the messages this time...

He keeps asking me when I can call him! Ugghh....go away!

What should I do guys??

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Most of us told you last time that it is better to risk losing your friend and tell her the truth than to keep it to yourself. That is STILL my opinion. He is a loser, plain to see, and if it isn't you he's chasing it WILL be someone else.

I would tell her immediately. Relationships come and go, but true friends are there to stay, even through bumps. This is a BIG bump.

How much do you care about her? I say, if you love her, you will TELL her. Sometimes the truth hurts, but it is still better than lies.

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

Most of us told you last time that it is better to risk losing your friend and tell her the truth than to keep it to yourself. That is STILL my opinion. He is a loser, plain to see, and if it isn't you he's chasing it WILL be someone else.

I would tell her immediately. Relationships come and go, but true friends are there to stay, even through bumps. This is a BIG bump.

How much do you care about her? I say, if you love her, you will TELL her. Sometimes the truth hurts, but it is still better than lies.
I wish someone had told me about my ex when they knew. But noone told me.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

I know, I am going to probly show her these text this time. That way she can take it or leave it.......

I know he is just plain annoying, as HELL!!!

claire1973

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

Me too!

could have helped wiv the heartbreak a little easier knowing i had a friend that was truthful wiv me. i know from experience!!!

please tell her or show her the messages or even better set a trap with your friend to catch him out

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

I had to find out the hard way....came home and my husband was in bed with my best friend. You need to tell her, and show her the messages. Then she'll know you're not making it up. Unfortunately, she still may take it out on you. It's hard to learn that your spouse is unfaithful...or even considering it.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If I were you, I would just call her and ask if she's where she can check her email right now -- because you don't want her husband to get the email before she does. And then tell her you're sending her something you hate to send, but you feel an obligation to her as a friend, so here it is... and please to call you back if she wants to talk.

And then just forward his emails directly to her. By forwarding them, you ensure that she can see clearly that they're real.

If I were in her place, I would be eternally grateful to you -- it's a real friend who will tell you the truth even when it's painful.

sadie's mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
You must tell your friend. If that were my DH doing that, I'd want to know. Then, I'd kick his sorry butt to the curb. Anyway you slice it, it's a form of cheating. And, if he's brazen enough to be doing this to you, then what else has he done with women you and your friend don't know about..... God, men are such pigs sometimes!!!!!

sadie's mom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Here's a thought if you don't really want to be the person to tell your friend but you do want her to find out what he's up to - why not text him back and invite him to your place for an intimate evening. Then, call your friend and invite her over for a girls-only night that same evening (but, have her come over before he arrives). Then when he arrives at your place, she can ask him what he's doing there, while you slip into a back room so they can duke it out.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A friends husband did the same to my other friend as well a while ago, only he used to ring her at home
It got to the point where she would ask us to ring once and hang up, then ring again and she would answer. But then she bought a telephone with caller display on so she would be able to ignore it when she noticed his number.

Have you not told him to naff off?!

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would tell my friend too. I'd show her or send her the text messages so she knows exactly what he's saying.

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Definately tell his wife, and I'd probably let your husband know too, just so nothing gets twisted through the grape vine, you know?

Maybe too he can go over there and straighten the guy out. That would be a plus

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok, heres the scoop.......
I finally got a text from HER this afternoon, she had been working all day, so I couldnt tell her while I knew his nasty ass wouldnt be there. Anyhoo-when I made it to her moms so I could show her, low and behold he was there!!
I had just got done texting her and telling her to make sure she was alone!!! Ugghh......I told her I would get ahold of her later, so hopefully we can find a time when hes not stuck up her a**!! He is sooooo uncontrollably(sp?) jealous and up her a** 24/7....I dunno how she stands it!!
So I will probly end up telling my husband as well. I feel sorry for the jerk though, because my hubbys like 10x his size!!

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

Ok, heres the scoop.......
I finally got a text from HER this afternoon, she had been working all day, so I couldnt tell her while I knew his nasty ass wouldnt be there. Anyhoo-when I made it to her moms so I could show her, low and behold he was there!!
I had just got done texting her and telling her to make sure she was alone!!! Ugghh......I told her I would get ahold of her later, so hopefully we can find a time when hes not stuck up her a**!! He is sooooo uncontrollably(sp?) jealous and up her a** 24/7....I dunno how she stands it!!
So I will probly end up telling my husband as well. I feel sorry for the jerk though, because my hubbys like 10x his size!!
He's jealous and he's sending you messages...how ironic...

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What the heck does he have to be jealous about - he's the one acting like a @#@$#! Show her the messages! What a slime!