I could beat the Sh*t out of this man... Read!

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is a post I found on craigslist...

I have ended my seven month relationship with my cat/kitten. Not that I didnt love my cat he was a nice cat. But the little ****er shed really bad and wouldnt shut up at night. I havent had a decent nights sleep for seven months. Long story short..he has moved on to bigger and better things and an owner who has all the requisite animal care products.

BUT, I now have a full line of cat products that I NEVER plan on using again. If you are getting a new kitten this little package is almost the perfect starter kit..sans toys. The little ****er made mince meat out off the thirty some odd toys I bought him.

Items include:

Scratching Post: This may sound stupid but it was barely used. He seemed to like tearing up my curtains more and I had him declawed shortly after purchasing the $22 post.

Litter Box: A nice big one to minimize spraying of cat excrement. Have you ever tried cleaning cat **** off a wall? Its almost impossible. This is a must have.

Assorted foods: Ideal for a kitten and some soft food is included. I was never home so I would give him this to ease my guilty conscience.

Worm pills: Yes cats get worms and it is totally disgusting. You'll want this around for immediate treatment the first time you find a tape worm haning out his ass..trust me on this one.

Nail Clippers: Along with my scratching post this was purchased in hopes of ending his reign of terror over my drapes and furniture. It works great but is actually more soothing for the owner. You get to exact a little vengence on him in the name of hygiene.

Grooming Comb: The piece de resistance (dont know how to spell this in french) of the kitty starter kit..a must have. No one told me that cats shed when I was thinking about getting my cat. Well they do ...a lot!!! You will need this and this one is the Cadillac of the hair removal industry, $39 new (yes they are ****ing expensive). But once the cat starts dropping fur balls all over the place you will realize it's worth every penny.

This can all be yours for $50 bucks. All told it's worth a little over $90 new. But hey after the cat pisses in your new litter box for the first time it will be no better than the one I am selling. Plus if you buy today I will throw in the food bowl for free..how bout that!!!

I fought the kitty battle and lost. You can have my ammo though

Here is my response please excuse my launguage I am peeved:

Iâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]m glad your cat has a better life! For future reference I hope you never plan on being a pet owner! Maybe you should have done your research before making such a decision? Declawing??? Nice solution… Not only are you an ass but you mutilated your cat because you do not have the patience or the intelligence on how to train or correct behavior issues! I feel so sorry for your cat (way to traumatize something so innocent) I have a 7 month old kitten and unlike your sorry ass I spend time with her (she never touched my furniture after I showed her what to do with her post)! Kittens are just that… Kittens! Do yourself and the world a huge favor and stay pet free, your ignorance is pitiful! Youâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]re not humane enough to provide an animal with love! Really lets think here… Whoâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s the ****er?

Wow I really honestly could hurt people like this!

minxie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
....is this guy serious or has he posted as a sick joke to annoy cat lovers?

Moz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What an imbecile... obviously he doesn't know what kittens do which is causing trouble and wrecking things! Let's hope this sorry excuse for a "pet owner" will never be in charge of another living creature ever again.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No he is serious! He got rid of his kitten because it kept him up all night and ruined his furniture! He is selling all of the used kitten supplies for 50 dollars! My response got flagged down as I suspected! I know he thinks he is being funny but I think it is just sick! Here is the link to his post... picture of the used supplies included! I wouldn't give him a dime! I keep trying to flag down his post but it remains! Geeze mine got flagged down in an instant! I also emailed the guy! I can't imagine how many pets in the world are involved in such abusive and unloving situations... It makes me sad and furious all at once!

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/pet/301836295.html

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by craigslist

Assorted foods: Ideal for a kitten and some soft food is included. I was never home so I would give him this to ease my guilty conscience.
I'm not allowed to use the language I would usually to describe this man

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Moz

Wow, he has quite the potty mouth. People like that make me sick. I hope someone who cares/has a brain will save this kitten from that sick man.
I'm under the impression this cat has a new home

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah I swear like a trucker sadly! I think I was flagged because of an abusive response, this may be true but what did that poor kitten go through! So excuse my potty mouth as well everyone... Its a bad habit I just can't break!

java

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
The part about the worms really disturbed me. How do indoor cats get tapeworms and are you supposed to put your kitty on regular medication to prevent it?

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes he gave the cat away! Gosh who would bring a cat into their home without knowing anything about the species at all! He said he never would have got the cat if he knew that they shed! Wow you can't fix stupid!

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Most kittens are born with worms! Im confused as to why the kitten still has worms at 7 months? I also think that the cat wasn't neutered because he spoke of "spraying"... I know it is possible for neutered cats to do this but unlikely!

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That post is the exact reason why I never use Craiglist. People are either rude a-holes, or they are completely clueless.

I'm glad you actually ripped him a new one Nik, although you were more polite than I would've been.

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was nice I know! I knew my post would get flagged immediatley but I went for it anyway! If this would have been an inperson conversation I would have said much worse! I only use craigslist to look for apartments (moving soon) and to post furniture for sale! Alot of scam artists on there! I always check the pet forum eventhough I wouldnt adopt from unreliable sources such as certain members of craigslist! I would be very leary!

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This thread should be changed to "If you met this moron in person, would you:" and then there'd be a poll as to what you'd do to cause harm to him the way he caused harm to the cat by not giving it a better home.

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh he gave it a better home now since the cat was making his life hell! Geeze! He had it declawed because it ruined his curtains instead of using the post! Maybe if he showed kitty how to use the post things wouldnt be a problem! Id rebel and tear up the joint if that guy was my owner too! I was upset that he had the cat declawed as a solution to something that was his problem not the cats! Cruel!

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sounds like he was just someone who was never a cat lover and figured "Aww what the hell, I'll get a cat. They're lesser maintenance" and found out alittle differently.

If your cat has THAT many behavior issues, just like in real life, don't look at the child always, sometimes look at the parent

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Exactly I think alot of behavior issues with animals may be a result of our own actions as owners! Animals aren't a breeze case they require love, attention, affection, and work! Why are there so many idiots in the world? Im still mad that his post hasnt been flagged down, a user actually told him it was hilarious and that he voted it best of craigslist (this coming from a cat owner)... http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/pet/301854557.html

This "cat owner" blames the cat saying "some cats aren't people cats!" :censor::censor::censor:? Has the world gone mad? Maybe some people aren't cat people, heaven forbid the problem lie within the owner themselves!

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
As of now...

Posting flagged down by craigslist users
(The title on the listings page will be removed in just a few minutes.)

Its about time! What a jerk.

trixie23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It said it was being removed? I just went there and his post was still up! Will check back in a few! Good what an idiot! Mine was flagged in a flash lol!