I Need Good vibes please!!!!

kirst

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi all

Please keep my little kitty sammi in your thoughts and prays. The dog got hold of her in his mouth and seems to have done some damage my tummy. She is staying at the vet over night and i am very scared and sad for her. I am not in a good way at all.

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh no, I hope Sammi is okay! You and Sammi are in my thoughts and prayers.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kirst

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you i am quite a mess at the moment but im glad i have this site to turn to for support. I need all the support i can get. I haven't heard anything from the vet so im hoping that is a good think

kirst

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kirst

Thank you i am quite a mess at the moment but im glad i have this site to turn to for support. I need all the support i can get. I haven't heard anything from the vet so im hoping that is a good think
just wanted to say that i am having a very difficult time tonight and since i took her in. im scared for her and missing her so much. this is really difficult.

claire1973

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello

I am sending ya loads of

That must be pretty traumatic for you to deal with

Keep us posted

claire

kirst

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
yes, carol i do for now but now don't what to do.

Thank you, jcat and claire.

I not sure what happen I was in another part of the house, my boyfriend found them.

The dog is not even aloud in the house, so he was naughty for doing that and knew it.

kirst

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well here i am the morning after mine and sammi odeal. Im quite a sight witth my puffy eyes. I am hoping that i'll be bringing my angel home today, I am also trying to see this morning as a good thing because the vet didn't phone last night and hasn't phoned this morning, yet. So must be a good sign that she made through the night and has not take the turn for the worst. They would call me if she took a turn a worst, wouldn't they?

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Extra EXTRA
to you and sweet Sammi! That is so traumatic to all involved, you are in my thoughts and I'm sending extra good vibes!

I'm sure no news is good news, and hope they've called by now. We all hope you get good news soon, and want to know how she is!

kirst

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well we phoned the vet and she staid the swelling has gone down. We going to pick her up in about hour/half. The vet decided against the op because she is just to small but she seems to think it is a hernia and that what we feeling is fat. Now i just don't what to do about the dog, should i let them see each other today? If anyone has any advice pleease pass on. I have calmed down a little but my tummy is in knots. I was scared for her.

I want to say thank you to all that sent their support. I am so glad I found this site. I will let you all know tonight how she is doing.