Have you ever...

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tried to make a bed with three kitties helping? With one dashing under the covers, another trying to "kill" the lump, and the third that just wants belly rubs it takes what would have been a chore that lasts less than a minute and extends it into ten!

I love them to pieces! They made my morning!

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Subtract a cat and I'd say, yes. lol Scotty will lay down while we're making the bed, and Oscar attacks the corners and the "bump" underneath.

DH gets annoyed, but I think it's cute.

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by missymotus

And then try with 7
Oh, my, I have trouble with two! Sophie and Mollie love to get under the top sheet and will not move...so I just make the bed on top of them! Since I use comforters, I just leave one side of the top sheet untucked, and when they get ready (which may be a while), they scoot out from under the blanket...it is too funny to see the "bed lumps"!
I can't imagine 7 "bed lumps"!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have issues with just one cat. Molly used to help tuck the corners and smooth the sheet. Ben has now joyed in on the fun and bits at the sheets and has put tiny holes in them. Monday night we had to put a new dust ruffle on & Ben was on the box spring before the mattress was off. Thank goodness we didn't drop the mattress. We make the bed at night & we do this when the kitties are eating

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
try 10
well okay, they're not all in there at once, but this is why i never make my bed
changing the sheets is whole 'nother story!!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep, changing sheets is "fun" when none of them will move! This happened several years ago when we had a lot more cats.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I go through this every morning with Bailey and Petals........I flip the top sheet down, and Bailey comes flying and gets under just before it settles onto the mattress.....then the next cover goes on top of the kitty lump and by this time, Petals thinks it's time for her to attack it! By the time the comforter gets put on top, Bailey has wiggled out and is not attacking Petals lump..........alot of hissing comes from Petals and before long, Bailey is chasing her out of the bedroom........

gardenandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine always have to help me make the bed. It takes 3 times as long to make the beds with cats helping. But they sure enjoy it.

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Try having a dog help as well I not only have Tavia in the middle of the bed but I also have Lilly running around trying to play and give me kisses while I am trying to make the bed.

goldenkitty45

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Try making a bed with a bunch of REXES!

Charlie's helping now in bed making - and found a new toy too - a small stuffed bunny rabbit. Will have to remember to take it to the shows for a buddy in the cage with him

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ok ok let me guess....

Bit running under the covers, Scratch attacking the lump, and Claw looking for snuggles?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Ok ok let me guess....

Bit running under the covers, Scratch attacking the lump, and Claw looking for snuggles?
Yes, yes and yes! You've got my boys pegged!