Momma Mika update..

spirita2010

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I know I am really irresponsible for letting her have the litter, but the situation is a lot deeper than that, I promise, its something I don't want to go into.. But, she is doing great! Her belly is swelling fine, and she is eating, and sleeping a lot too. Good sign.
I have her in the house right now, it is not permenent. Because I am sick from school today, and no one is home, I always let her in, so don't freak out. But, she is doing great, I think she was making a den in Hershey's old doghouse, and then, my step-dad, had to mess it up!!
ug, she was making a den! For pete's sake! I am going to mess his work up next time too, see how he likes it, I know Mika wasn't too fond! Poor cat. But, she is doing great other wise.
I know she was mad at him, no wonder she gets on his car, and scratches it up, as much as she can.
Oh well, thats the situation that maybe I will post later. But, other than that, she is doing great, thought you guys would like to know how she was doing.

maxy24

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm glad to hear everything is going good, they should be along soon shouldn't they? You can always tell your step dad that if Mika lives inside she can't scratch up his car

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am glad she is doing well. She does seem to like the dog house maybe she will go back to it and redo it. Your stepdad sounds well mean sorry..l. I take it he dont like cats.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

spirita2010

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oh well, we'll see how it goes, I am just afraid of when they start to walk around, and I have no clue how Hershey will react to them. If he will chase them, pick them up, what? He doesn't hurt cats, he just likes to chase them. He doesn't hurt them, just chases them, if they run, or move. lol, Hopefully she will go back, and redo it.
She probably will. I am going to go check here in a little bit, when I feed her.

spirita2010

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
that would get nasty...

keisha

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I can picture that one, of course the cat would win. They usually do, or atleast mine.
Anyway I'm glad things are going good for you and Mika, and I hope they continue too!
Is is possible to keep Mika in your room without your parents knowing?

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Keisha

I can picture that one, of course the cat would win. They usually do, or atleast mine.
Anyway I'm glad things are going good for you and Mika, and I hope they continue too!
Is is possible to keep Mika in your room without your parents knowing?
Now we have to get sneaky lol. It is ok I did it when I was younger lol

spirita2010

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
lol, I want to, and I am seriously thinking about it! lol, Keisha, you read my mind. lol, I am thinking of making a place in my closet for her to have them.
As long as Lucky doesn't stress her too much. lol It appears to me, as Mika is gaining dominance over Lucky! I am like, wow! But, I am also thinking that my step-dad would hear the kittens too, through the walls. When I know she is due soon, I am going to bring her in, and try it.
lol

spirita2010

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
no, you didn't. lol, its ok if ya did, especially for the welfare of animals!
I get in trouble all the time. lol, but I haven't done it yet. Once Mika is on her last week, I am going to bring her into my room. And make her comfortable, next week is Spring Break! yeha! lol I can feel some heads, by lightly, touching the sides!
And you can really tell she is pregnant now. lol, I am going to try, and bring her inside, when she is closer.
Cause I got Hershey to permanently be inside, maybe I can get Mika in with her kittens! At least until they are weaned, at 12 weeks.
And gone.

keisha

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
lol, I want to, and I am seriously thinking about it! lol, Keisha, you read my mind. lol, I am thinking of making a place in my closet for her to have them. As long as Lucky doesn't stress her too much. lol It appears to me, as Mika is gaining dominance over Lucky! I am like, wow! But, I am also thinking that my step-dad would hear the kittens too, through the walls. When I know she is due soon, I am going to bring her in, and try it. lol
sweet i'm sychic.
try it. and try to put getting in trouble in the back of your mind. thats what i do. and come up with a amazing excuse. put some thought into it.
btw sorry if i'm a bad influence ><

keisha

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I think if you managed to get a LAB into the house you can get your cat in. And if you think about it a cats weight combined with all of her kittens , wouldn't weigh as near as much as a lab. or be anywhere nearthat size. and they don't make all that much mess. and noise.. never mind the noise especially if they have siamesein them.
I think she is going to have 4 kittens 2 girls and 2 boys. what do you think?

spirita2010

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
True.
Hershey weighs 3X her weight, he is 89 pounds, not sure of how much anymore. And she is at most 5.5 or 6 pounds. Not sure, is the noise of the kittens very loud, if it is, then I don't think I can pull it off. hmm, kittens..

3 babies, 2 girls, and 1 boy.

tehe, I am not sure how many yet, but we will find out, my sister confirmed her pregnancy, and she is expert in babies. lol, (she grew up with lots of barn cats having kittens, so did I, but she handled them more) She made sure that all the mothers were safe.
And they had stalls, that were closed off, and nothing else could come in.
Heh, my sister thought she was just fat, and she pointed out, that she was under a year, and that she may not be a good mom. (I was thinking, yes, maybe my mom will change her mind!) lol, she didn't.
My sister was a huge cat lover. She isn't so much for them anymore. She still cares though. But, will the kittens make much noise? And the mess of the birth..

keisha

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I would guess it would be messy. But I don't know how messy it would be. They probably would be noisy. maybe you could play music to muffle out the sound ><

spirita2010

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ok.
I'll attempt it. thanks Keisha!

onebusymom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi - as far as the mess it depends on the cat - I would say - Cause I was expecting a big mess, but Sadie cleaned after every baby!! Each baby was about 30 minutes apart and she had the box , blankets, kittens and herself all clean before the next one arrived. But like I said it my vary from cat to cat. As far as noise I agree with the radio idea, cause they do make a lil noise - Sadie's dont yet they are only a day old but they will!!!!
!!!

I wish you lots of luck you are doing a good thing here - for your lil girl - you realy are!!

best of Luck

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Skittles had 13 and she was a neat freak she even ate all 13 placentas and was sick from it but she did great. They did not get noissey till like week 3 and it wasnt alot now at week 6 and 7 they where all over the place and walking but still not to loud. Weel 9 they where loud and so darn cute lol