Congressional Inquiry into Pet Food Recall Begun

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yay!!!

http://www.hsus.org/web-files/PDF/Ku...Menu-foods.pdf

I like the questions being asked, and really hope we all get to see what their reply is...in detail.

I felt this should be a seperate stand alone note, so it would not be buried in one of the health related threads on the recall.

ps it is a pdf file (that the link goes to) so you will need Adobe Acrobat's free reader to read it.

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for sharing Pat! So what does this mean then... or rather, would COULD it mean?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pinkdaisy226

Thanks for sharing Pat! So what does this mean then... or rather, would COULD it mean?
I honestly don't know. I'm not for big government, but I sure am for quality control and healthy food - be it for me or my pet, so I'd be for appropriate regulations re labelling, what kind of products are used in pet food, testing etc.

ping

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just clicked the link and its a dead link

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ping

I just clicked the link and its a dead link
I clicked on the link & nothing showed up. So I refreshed the page & I was able to see it.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good. I hope they get answers soon. My cats ate some of that recalled cat food and I'm very upset.

What I want to know is, who's reimbersing the people who've had their pets checked to make sure they are ok if they've eaten this tainted food??