Cat Wheel Video. Funny

watchcaddy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I know I have seen a member on TCS with a similar home made wheel. This is another one. Check out other videos on the right, seems like many people have it. Anyone knows where I can get one?

Check it out.

I love this one. Silver bengals

lovemybabies

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Awww, I never get tired of the cat wheels! One of my favorite YouTube subscriptions, RichardNorton, had the original Cat Wheel video, it was a huge video hit!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

watchcaddy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LoveMyBabies

Awww, I never get tired of the cat wheels! One of my favorite YouTube subscriptions, RichardNorton, had the original Cat Wheel video, it was a huge video hit!
I just saw the one by Richard Norton. It was good.

Anyone knows where I can purchase one for a reasonable price. I like the one seen in the second video. Thanks for the help.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Fred&Nermal

thanks to this thread, i just spent the last 45 minutes watching Bengal videos by Richard Norton!
lol i did watch some of those also.
I dont get it, some people said it was mean? it looked to me like the cats where
jumping to get on it. ?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

watchcaddy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Wow, it is quite expensive. Anything around $200 range? Maybe I should take shop classes.....

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That looks like great exercise for indoor cats! I wonder if my DH can make one! Hmmm... birthdays are in May & August...