Kojak just went for his first walk outside today!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, since little Kojak is getting bigger now and the weather is nice i thought i'd start teaching him how to walk on his harness/lead outside (i'm always with him holding the leash and supervising)
He did really well!!!
All of my cats (except abilene- she hates outside
) walk on a harness/lead when the weather is nice outside in the garden. I have a little garden at my duplex just for them with catnip and catgrass. They get flea prevenative every month and when it's nice out- i will walk them for a few minutes at a time to let them get a bit of fresh air. They love it! Now that i'm at Colin's house, i'm planning on planting a new "kitty garden" over here as well. Kojak had a blast today! He's taking very well to his lead/leash too so that's always good.
I'll have to try and snap some pictures on his next walk

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Yosemite

I'll look forward to the pictures. It's so neat when they walk on the leash isn't it!
It's definitely nice to watch them enjoy something new.
He had a blast outside. Hehe and the dogs kept walking right beside him not letting him out of their site
They love their kitten
I'll see if i can borrow a camera in time for his next walk

Originally Posted by lnbandcats

Well your Kojak is experiencing alot of firsts - first fish tank, first walk...let's see those photos!
He definitely is! I'm actually suprised it took him soo long to notice the betta- he's been there- i guess Kojak just didn't realize it until now- it sure was funny though
I'll try to get pictures as soon as i can. I was using my razor phone to send pictures to my photobucket account for a while there but lately it hasn't been sending them through even though i pay for it on my cell bill
So i'm going to have to go back up to the Cinglair store yet again to see if they can fix it
Till then i'll try to borrow my moms or colins

Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

YAY!!! Go Kojak! Now, you cant tell us about it and not have pics...shame shame!!
I'll get some as soon as i can. You're not missing much in Colin's back yard- it needs a lot of work
I'm going to try and get some garden beds going soon
There's one in the back under our kitchen window with a rose bush and some other plants and that's it- the rest of the yard definitely looks like a bachelors yard- we'll have to change that

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I bet he was in Heaven!You'll have to share some pics to show him off in his new harness