the Daily Thread Tuesday March 27

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning cat peeps!

Nice weather day here again, back in the 80's!

And maybe enough wind to participate in the holiday today.
Although I would like to tell a few coworkers to go fly one - literally!

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gotta get ready to go greet the little rug rats, I hope everyone here has a great day, C U when I get home this evening.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a few co workers I would also like to take the holiday literally

Not as nice here, 8c (46f) now with a high of 18c (65f) but at least the weird storm seems to have passed and it is wet and humid out there even with the cooler temps

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
Good morning!

I don't know if today will be a good day or not, I just woke up.
At least the meeting I was supposed to have today was cancelled. That's good cause I didn't want to go.

So today is another school day. And I will spend most of the day doing the reading for class, then if I'm lucky, we'll actually have time to discuss it in class.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning everyone!!!It was such a nice evening last night, we slept with the window open. WOO HOO!!!
I had to take Amber and Devin to the eye Dr. yesterday and as I said, BOTH had to get glasses.Sis already had them, just had to get a stronger script.
Shawn is off work today, but I think he has plans of going fishing........BORING.So, I'll probably just stick around the house and catch up on some house work and reading.
Have a GREAT day all.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning all my friends

Well, I could't be better right now..Trout is on my lap and purring like a little motor. She has been very very affectionate lately..I wonder if she senses that I'm leaving on Friday

Anyway, not much going on today...Its Tuesday...booooooo Tuesday!

I hope y'all have a great day

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gasp!!! Its cloudy and overcast instead of sunny-what's up with that!!
It was really warm yesterday-80F! I worked several hour on my perennial beds and I have to stiff muscles to prove it. But I saw my first bluebirds of the season-Neil went around last night and cleaned out the rest of the bluebird houses-has to repair a couple though. Bobber's stitch's check went well I got some eye cream for her.
This morning I have to visit one of my clients to see what needs to be done, then visit SIL in hospital and stop on one of my vendors place.
Might try to do some more cleanup then-rain expected later.

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Beautiful day here!

Alas I am really tired, Sonic has turned from good kitten who slept at night into insomniac monster now that spring is upon us!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Another beautiful day today! Right now its 54*... very pretty, the boys are enjoying the last bit of fresh air before I leave for work

Hope everyone has a fabulous day!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mornin'! Another nice day on tap. Not much planned because the back is stiff and will see how I feel later.

Topaz actually slept with me part of the night!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Where is everyone today! Usually there are 2-3 pages by the time I am awake.
Well it's going to be in the 70's today. Trying to figure out if I should go to the bank today or tomorrow. Oh Ben slept with us last night! We have been locking him out of the bedroom at night since he likes to climb everything in the bedroom. I think the trick is to leave the door open when he is sleepy.

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Go fly a kite Neet!
80 - my Gawd! It's 11.8 here - which is the warmest it's been in like, forever!

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's gonna be in the 80's here today--I think I am going to plant some flower seeds in my planters!!
This is my only day off thru the week so I'd better make the best of it and get some 'round the house stuff done!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Epona

Alas I am really tired, Sonic has turned from good kitten who slept at night into insomniac monster now that spring is upon us!
Awwww, is Radar being a bad influence on his little brother????

Originally Posted by LokisMum

Go fly a kite Neet!
Gee, thanks Colleen.....

Hey, shouldn't you be at work????

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I should, but still can't put anything on my side, so am relaxing today. I'm feeling a lot better, so will likely try for tomorrow.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning everyone!!! Just watching Crossing Jordan and waiting to make coffee.
(can't leave my show you know
)

Watched the last episode of Rome last night and WOW was it good. I wonder if they are going to make anymore?

Neffie thinks we need to play now but it's nice out side and I'm not sure why she's not out on the porch. Goofy cat, brought me her mouse and her red string.
I guess she wants to play with both.

Ok. crossing Jordan's over and I needs my coffee!!!!

Everyone have a great day! It's beautiful outside.

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a tiring day- I have done 27 hours in the past three days and am now looking forward to my two days off

While the likes of Neet will be at work on HUMP day I will be sitting in the pub or the library contemplating how I intend to learn Spanish

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by silentNate

What a tiring day- I have done 27 hours in the past three days and am now looking forward to my two days off

While the likes of Neet will be at work on HUMP day I will be sitting in the pub or the library contemplating how I intend to learn Spanish
Hey! I will be working on Hump day too