should i become a foster meowmy??

afraser1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have been thinking about fostering for a week or 2 now. Heidi has settled nicely and DH thought we should get another cat but he wants a kitten. So we went to the local tierheim (rescue centre) to have a look and i suddenly had an overwhelming urge to take them all home most of them were adult cats all kept in big cages females seperated from males obviously. So on the way home we talked about it and he only wants a kitten but i want to give a cat another chance in life instead of leaving them in big cages because no-one wants mature cats.

So do you think i should foster some of these poor cats and help them have a bit of happiness in their lives?? Also do u think the language is a problem - i speak English and all these cats are German or does that not matter sorry it seems a little stupid.

thanks in advance

angela

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So on the way home we talked about it and he only wants a kitten but i want to give a cat another chance in life instead of leaving them in big cages because no-one wants mature cats.
I would FIRST talk with him and tell him how you feel about helping ALL cats.Then with the agreement between both of you, I say go for it if you have the time and space.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

I would FIRST talk with him and tell him how you feel about helping ALL cats.Then with the agreement between both of you, I say go for it if you have the time and space.
Good for you for helping more kitties