Are y'all sick of seeing flying bengals yet?

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been posting alot pics of my bengals lately, so if you're all on bengal-overload, I apologize! This will be the last set for a little awhile. I think my camera needs a break.

Showcased this time, is Kenya. She's 5 months old and has an awesome set of springs for back legs. This girl can get some air. She loves the green feather toy I was coaxing her with, but if she manages to catch it, she drags it off somewhere and tries to hide it.

"You're mine......all mine!"

Gotcha!

Gotcha again!

"Resistance is futile, you're mine!"

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness.... Your cats make me want a bengal soooo bad!!!!! I show my husband your pics all the time!!! "Honey, see the beautiful Bengals" hint hint

minxie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
More flying bengals please!!!!!! they are amazing!
why do i have that feeling that toy won't last long with Kenya lol

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ohhhhh please don't give the camera a break - it's MADE for photographing gorgeous Bengals!!!

As usual, the kitty is gorgeous! Kenya can really get some air!! I love the second pic - it doesn't even look like she's jumping, she looks like she's just hanging in mid-air!

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sarahp

Ohhhhh please don't give the camera a break - it's MADE for photographing gorgeous Bengals!!!

As usual, the kitty is gorgeous! Kenya can really get some air!! I love the second pic - it doesn't even look like she's jumping, she looks like she's just hanging in mid-air!
O my
what a cutie, and us get sick of bengal pictures HA, u better not give that camera a break
they are all just such cuties, I look forward to seeig ur kitties pics

But look at Kenya
such a cutie, and look at all that air shes getting, wat a jumper! Such a cutie

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Great new pics!

A bengal baby would be culture shock for me...Sabina just worked up the nerve in the last week to jump up on the windowsill...and she's 11 months old.
Of course, that's more than JinJin tries to do.