Does your cat like Tuna?...

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
because Trout doesn't
I just put a bit of tuna on a plate for her, and she didn't even eat it..she only ate the little glop of mayo that was beside it

What kind of cat doesn't like tuna???!?

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A cat that has a freak for a meowmy?

Molly won't eat tuna. She's never turned down any food & is quity "stodgy"(pudgy is such a harsh term). Yet, she won't eat tuna!

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Elora doesn't care for tuna either. However, everytime Mia hears the electric can opener running, she's right underfoot, hoping someone's opening a can of tuna! She loves the tuna water and I usually leave a few bits of tuna in there for her to eat too...she loves it!

Hilda>^..^<

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine LOVES it!!!!!!! (i don't eat it at all
but Colin does) so every once in a while they get a tiny bite as a treat (i don't make it a regular thing due to mercury)

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Milo thinks that every can you open is tuna. My boyfriend had a tuna sandwich for lunch today and Milo just looked at him weird. My boyfriend says Milo has a look like why are you eating cat food?

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Hrm the question isn't does my cat like tuna, but what doesn't he like?
he's got such a cuddly tummy, so it cant be a bad thing :p

minxie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cats go nuts for tuna. I dont give it too them too much, just the odd treat otherwise they kick a fuss when its time to go back to their usual food (Royal Canin).

catsrnmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cats also go NUTS for tuna. I can't even open a can of veggies without all 4 of them running into the kitchen screaming thinking it is tuna.

cheshirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Chester absolutely loves the water from the can but won't touch the tuna.

Actually he is the only cat I know that does not like human food. He will sniff at whatever I am eating but never try it.

He ate a green bean once and every so often he will eat a Cheerio it its' got milk on it.

He is very picky. He won't even eat wet cat food!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

because Trout doesn't
I just put a bit of tuna on a plate for her, and she didn't even eat it..she only ate the little glop of mayo that was beside it

What kind of cat doesn't like tuna???!?
Originally Posted by CheshireCat

Chester absolutely loves the water from the can but won't touch the tuna.

Actually he is the only cat I know that does not like human food. He will sniff at whatever I am eating but never try it.

He ate a green bean once and every so often he will eat a Cheerio it its' got milk on it.

He is very picky. He won't even eat wet cat food!
Meet three more who have no use for tuna, or fish of any kind, or most human food. Suzy likes a bit of ham; the others turn their noses up. Cindy likes a bit of butter; the others turn their noses up. Fish is universally scorned.