Reeses tried to rearrange our DVD's :)

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad she took it upon herself because I've wanted to do it for a while.

I'm not quite sure what she was going for. What does everyone think? Alphabetical, Chronological, or by Genre?

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I love the way she`s sat there all defiant!
'Whatcha talkin about! I didn`t do nothing!'

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had to pick it up a SECOND time. About 5 minutes after posting this BOOM! I think it scared her pretty good though, she was cowering under the bed.

I don't think she did it on purpose because for MONTHS she's jumped on it so she can go on top of the entertainment center. I can only think that just maybe it was off balance this time when she jumped on it and it tipped. It is pretty tippy. I rearranged it, putting heavier VHS and DVD sets toward the bottom and moved it away from the wall alittle bit. It should be ok hopefully because we don't mind her getting up there, I just don't want her to get hurt.

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm not sure what she was going for, but did you tell her that makes it a lil bit hard for you to read the titles?

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

I'm not sure what she was going for, but did you tell her that makes it a lil bit hard for you to read the titles?
*lol* Yeah I had a talk with her about that

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww! Bless her.
Maybe she`s trying to tell you what she thinks about your taste in dvds?

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jaffacake

Awww! Bless her.
Maybe she`s trying to tell you what she thinks about your taste in dvds?
I already here about that enough from my wife, I don't need to hear it from Reeses

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hee heee....I think she was going for the 'shabby chic' look...with an emphasis on the 'shabby'!....or would that just be..."trashed?"

Seriously, I would be so afraid that she could hurt herself when she tips it over. If it happens again since you've moved it out a little, you might want to consider anchoring it to the wall in some way to prevent any thing bad happening.

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pookie-poo

Hee heee....I think she was going for the 'shabby chic' look...with an emphasis on the 'shabby'!....or would that just be..."trashed?"

Seriously, I would be so afraid that she could hurt herself when she tips it over. If it happens again since you've moved it out a little, you might want to consider anchoring it to the wall in some way to prevent any thing bad happening.
Yea I've already considered it, but didn't know if I wanted to do that in case we ever want to move it.

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Look at her sitting there as if butter wouldn't melt! What a cheeky little madam she is

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ReesesPBC

I'm glad she took it upon herself because I've wanted to do it for a while.

I'm not quite sure what she was going for. What does everyone think? Alphabetical, Chronological, or by Genre?

Uh, dad... why'd you do that?

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mooficat

that is so funny - umm think that crime needs adding to her list of misdemeanours

Aint she a special girl - you gotta love her
Yea I'm going to have to do another sig, one that is big enough to list all the offenses

karmasmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I know you said you thought about anchoring it to the wall and don't want to because you may want to move it some day, but it really is the best idea. All of our bookcases and things are ancored to the walll, we live in earthquake teritory so its safest for everyone involved. We have reareanged our place about 5 times since we moved in. Its no big deal, you just spend and extra 5 minutes removing the screw and then reataching it. For the holes we use DAP, its th egreatest product ever. It goes on pink and dries white, just sand it smooth and repaint.