the Daily Thread Monday March 27

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all.

It's Monday, what else can I say?

How about a holiday for creating your own holiday?

I'll have to think on that one....

kittydad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Good morning all. Create your own holiday holiday, hmmmmmmm interesting concept. I like the mental health days personally. Wish i could use that to get a day off though.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning everyone!!! Today is run 2 of your kids to the eye Dr. day for me.
I can not stand to have to wait on Drs to come in and do their exams.....makes for a LONG day.
Other than that,not much going on.It's going to be in the low 80s here.

Have a great day all.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gotta get ready to go greet the little rug rats, I hope everyone here has a great day, C U when I get home this evening.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Morning chicks!!
A gorgeous sunny day here, but slightly chilly. Oh but you should see the tulip bulbs sprouting that i planted off Gil

At the dentist tonight to finally starting the whitening procedure then grocery shopping

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning! Monday Monday. Restarting WW today. That is always fun. Not! But gotta get back with it! Hope everyone has a great day!!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yet a sunny and very warm day ahead!! Its already 60F (normal high 43F) its supposed to be 75F. Got a load of laundry ready to hang out in a couple of minutes. We got a little bit of rain last night but we were under a tornado warning for several hours-northwest of here they had 1 1/2" hail and very strong winds.
Gonna work in the yard today-Bobber has a check of her stitches at 2 pm.
Bought a new pruning saw-(found a great website) and won a solar light post with 2 plant hangers off of ebay!!! Enough shopping for the day.

Have a good one!!

marie-p

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the
Good morning!

Today is election day here in Quebec. I'm just waiting for voting poll to open so I can go vote for a candidate who doesn't have a chance of ever getting in.
Ah well, at least I'll participate. The race will be a very close one between 3 major parties, but I don't like either of them. One of them I really hate, the other two I don't care.
Quebec politics is usually really pointless and/or annoying (more than most other places, believe me.)

So I get to make up my own holiday for today? I think in my case it would be "idiot" day. Classes are supposed to be cancelled today, but our class agreed to show up anyways.

not smart.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning. Will let you know if it's good after the Aleve kicks in. Back is aching.

Anyway, spring break in our area and I am jealous as it is warm and sunny and it never was when I was in school!
The weather would be nice the week before and the week after but never during spring break. *sulk*

Now, MAKE UP MY OWN HOLIDAY day? Hmmm, I'll go for CHOCOLATE DAY!

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Chocolate Day sounds good, but it seems like it is Idiot Day here

Pouring with rain here - so much for the warm weather we were promised

Other than that, just work and a quiet evening invoicing at home

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I overslept and was late in for work. Now I only start work at 1pm, how on earth is it possible to oversleep that late?
I woke up at 20 past 1

So I think my holiday for today should be 'International oversleep and be late for work day'

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Woke up to the sound of thunder this morning. Then got a really nice cuddle from Pushkin.
I think this is my last Monday off for a while.
Better make it count by doing all the housework I have planned.
Yeah, I think I'll be on here most of the day.

Have a good one, everyone!