correct or not

queenfe

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hi, me again.
I must be honest Milli is eating so nicely. Her tummy works well and she is a peaceful kitty.
I want to know Milli seems to like bread (wholewheat) and tea.. lol.
I gave a small piece yesterday, and a drop of warm tea in a saucer. Is that wrong.. she loves it..
thanks in advance.
Sharon

sicycat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A tiny bit as a treat I dont think will cause any harm

I have never heard of a cat that liked bread and tea though

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
aww, she is such a sweetie, and I agree a little treat now and then wont harm her. It is funny some of the stuff cats like as a treat - Dino & Pepsi likes olives - only green ones mind

minxie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Boris likes a tinny nibble of my toast every now and then...so I dont think bread is bad in small doses as the odd treat!

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by queenfe

Hi, me again.
I must be honest Milli is eating so nicely. Her tummy works well and she is a peaceful kitty.
I want to know Milli seems to like bread (wholewheat) and tea.. lol.
I gave a small piece yesterday, and a drop of warm tea in a saucer. Is that wrong.. she loves it..
thanks in advance.
Sharon
I have shown the picture before, but this is just an example of what Persi will eat. I must say that Persi is an extremely healthy cat. Do you see the comic strip Garfield in South Africa? Garfield is a cat that thinks about nothing but eating human food all day and eats human food whenever possible. It reminds me of Persi. But, all Persi gets for his regular diet is dry cat food so a little treat down and then will not hurt him, I do not think. As unusual as it may be!