TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Made my first stop at DQ!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Made my first stop at DQ!

post #1 of 23
Thread Starter 
I go to my parent's house every Sunday for dinner and to visit, and when the weather gets warm I usually stop at Dairy Queen on the way home to get myself a peanut buster parfait Well, I stopped today for the first time in celebration of the beautiful weather! although I'm supposed to be watching what I eat once in awhile will be okay
post #2 of 23
Mmmmmmmmm I love their strawberry sundaes with whipped cream
post #3 of 23
sounds good!!! but you know ice cream is much better when you share
post #4 of 23
we don't have DQ in San Francisco - or anywhere in Northern Cali, I don't think. The last time I had a peanut buster parfait was when i was on vacation in Seattle. They are SO good.
post #5 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouts mom View Post
Mmmmmmmmm I love their strawberry sundaes with whipped cream
I don't think I've ever had one of those, does sound good though!
Quote:
Originally Posted by theimp98 View Post
sounds good!!! but you know ice cream is much better when you share
the kitties were trying, trust me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by arcadian girl View Post
we don't have DQ in San Francisco - or anywhere in Northern Cali, I don't think. The last time I had a peanut buster parfait was when i was on vacation in Seattle. They are SO good.
I have great sympathy for you I don't ever get anything other than the parfait, it all pales in comparison
post #6 of 23
mmmm.. ice cream. I am eating some soy ice cream and that is just cause my popcorn didnt pop all the way. that makes it okay to eat both. hehe

Ive been craving chocolate
post #7 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dont_eat_bambi View Post
mmmm.. ice cream. I am eating some soy ice cream and that is just cause my popcorn didnt pop all the way. that makes it okay to eat both. hehe

Ive been craving chocolate
I like how you think!
post #8 of 23
I LOVE Peanut Buster Parfaits
post #9 of 23
They used to have creme de mint parfaits. I am also a big fan of the basic skor blizzard
post #10 of 23
Oooohh, I was just there Friday! I had a Butterfinger Blizzard made w/ chocolate ice cream
post #11 of 23
I've been having dreams about ice cream. Anyway, Sonic drive-in has had banana pudding shakes!
post #12 of 23
I love their MochaMoolattes!! YUM YUM!!!
The peanut buster parfaits are SOOOO good too.
post #13 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella713 View Post
I LOVE Peanut Buster Parfaits
glad I'm not the only one!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sibohan2005 View Post
They used to have creme de mint parfaits. I am also a big fan of the basic skor blizzard
not a big fan of mint, but I love Skor bars
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyharley View Post
Oooohh, I was just there Friday! I had a Butterfinger Blizzard made w/ chocolate ice cream
wow, that's sounds deliciously decadent!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemlady View Post
I've been having dreams about ice cream. Anyway, Sonic drive-in has had banana pudding shakes!
oh my goddness, those sound so good, why are there no Sonics around here??!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crittermom View Post
I love their MochaMoolattes!! YUM YUM!!!
The peanut buster parfaits are SOOOO good too.
I love lattes, but have never had one from DQ, would it be too piggy of me to get a peanut buster parfait and a moolatte?? who cares!! I'll get one next time
post #14 of 23
I so have to go to DQ on Tuesday! I've been meaning to stop, but had to see what the vet bill was on Fri before I could.
post #15 of 23
Mmm I love DQ. I went there just the other day. Got a banana cream pie blizzard.
post #16 of 23
Can you say a banana split????? MMMMMMMM might have to stop and get one of those reallllllllyyyyyyyy soon.
post #17 of 23
We went last night. My DH got a banana split to share with our toddler (with caramel instead of fudge) and I got a mudslide (caramel and fudge topping), without the pecans. The kiddo starts out in her dad's lap, and then asks for a bite of mine. Then she gets up and climbs in my lap instead! Girls and chocolate...
post #18 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by katiemae1277 View Post
I like how you think!
Yummy!! Actually pb parfaits arent a fave of mine, but I do like a blizzard every now and then or just a small chocolate ice cream cone.

And I go all year round dont matter if its hot or cold out...lol.
post #19 of 23
Wow, I haven't been to DQ in like, forever - and Peanut Buster Parfait - probably not since high school. (loooong time ago). I like the blizzard that is called pecan cluster or somethin like that. It's really good.
post #20 of 23
I think our local DQ is still closed *lol*
post #21 of 23
Well A peanutbuster parfait is well actually kinda good for u

Peanuts = legumes = protein

chocolate = antioxidants and mild antidepressant

soft serve = milk= calcium and A and D

I see this fitting into a well rounded diet well
post #22 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharky View Post
Well A peanutbuster parfait is well actually kinda good for u

Peanuts = legumes = protein

chocolate = antioxidants and mild antidepressant

soft serve = milk= calcium and A and D

I see this fitting into a well rounded diet well
Breaking down ice cream into an argument for it actually being good for you..I like how you think
post #23 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReesesPBC View Post
Breaking down ice cream into an argument for it actually being good for you..I like how you think
My Grandma actually taught me that ice cream was good for you
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Cat Lounge
TheCatSite.com › Forums › General Forums › The Cat Lounge › Made my first stop at DQ!