What's for dinner tonight???

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We're having tacos.
I'm finally feeling like cooking, so i thought that would be nice tonight. (With extra lean ground turkey) and yellow rice to go with it
What are you having for dinner?? Feel free to share your recipes!

leli

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't know yet. My bf has to work until 9, so it'll be a late dinner. My kitchen is too messy for me to want to cook and I haven't done the grocery shopping for this week yet.......so, something tells me it'll be some form of take out or maybe frozen pizza! Not very exciting.......

But, sometime this week, when the kitchen is cleaner and the fridge is stocked, I want to try making some chicken fried chicken. YUMMMMM! Anyone have a good recipe for coating?

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have no clue!!
Nothing sounds good right now. I didnt even eat lunch until like 3:30....*blushes*

I really need to make a run to Wal Mart here this evening and get some more groceries. I will probly just stop and get kids something along the way.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Baked potato topped with cottage cheese and citrus pepper. Chicken breasts marinated in Teryiaki sauce and garlic. Not sure if I'm going to grill them or braise them in the oven...probably the oven. And a tossed green salad with Asian dressing. Probably a piece of fruit for dessert.

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just thru a chicken on the smoker at 350 degrees with some nice plum wood and seasoned in lemon pepper, turbinaro sugar and sea salt. I'm making it like GailC did her turkey the other day - backbone cut out and flattened. A big salad for the side.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I made hamburgers for the kids,with tater tots. I can't stand hamburgers, so I made me a steak and some tater tots.

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm gonna toss some wihte albacore tuna, baby spinach and tomatoes together, and top it with a teeny bit of mustard and pepper.

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just got back from Convention around seven and usually Mom amy sister and I go out for supper after I'm picked up, but Mom didn't even come to pick me up,
so I just had a chicken salad sandwhich,

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We were on a motorcycle ride and we stopped at a little diner and I had a peanut butter chocolate shake and John had a rootbeer float and we both shared a big thing of cheese curds - that was at like 4PM and I'm still stuffed! Pretty healthy, huh?

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
as of right now nothing, I went to the flea market for my usual 2 chicken on a sticks and well when I cant even finish 1 that tells u i am sick
which sux because I waited ALL WINTER long for this
but I am currently eating a popsicle and if I feel up to it I might make some soup

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We had homemade mac and cheese!
my mom makes the best.
and some fruit with cool whip.