I feel like my heart has been ripped out

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just got an email from the girl I got Skeeter from( the dog I fostered) the girl that I gave him to told my friend he got hit
I cant hardly type right now. I am hurtng so bad......I wish now I would of kept him

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
AWE

this is terrible...what a double whammy for you today!
It's not your fault! Don't blame yourself!

{{{{{{{
}}}}}}}}

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by IloveSiamese

AWE

this is terrible...what a double whammy for you today!
It's not your fault! Don't blame yourself!

{{{{{{{
}}}}}}}}
If I would of kept him, it wouldnt of happened. I just cant stand this....I didnt think I would ever have to post on here about losing a pet. I cant think straight right now, I cant see to type.

This just sux!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh hon don't blame yourself. It was just an accident, and things happen.

I hope you are going to be ok

*vibes-hugs-noogies*

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so very sorry, sweetie.
you will be in my thoughts. please PM me if you need to talk. we're here for you.

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catloverin_ks

If I would of kept him, it wouldnt of happened. I just cant stand this....I didnt think I would ever have to post on here about losing a pet. I cant think straight right now, I cant see to type.

This just sux!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You couldn't know what would happen or what would have happened if you kept him, so please don't blame yourself!
It isn't your fault...sometimes there are things in this world we can not control no matter how much we would like to.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just remember when its someone's time to go, its next to impossible to avoid death. I'm just glad that you didn't have to witness the death.

Remember he's where he's suppose to be now.

lokismum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry! Do not blame yourself - there was no way to prevent this! You placed Skeeter in a loving home and it's not anyone's fault that he got hit! (other than the driver of the car, and it was more than likely traumatic for them too). Poor sweet Skeeter! He's playing over the bridge now, chasing balls and playing with the other doggies over there.

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry to hear about this. You shouldn't blame yourself, it seems Skeeter had a better place to be, and perhaps this would have happened no matter where he was. It's not your fault at all, he's happy where he is, you are the one that's hurt and I'm sure he wouldn't want you to feel badly hon.

minxie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So sorry to hear this
You can't blame yourself..you cannot control things beyond your control. RIP Skeeter.

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, poor Skeeter. May he rest in peace
That would be hard news to hear, but it has nothing to do with you hun..it was just his time.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Monica, honey it wasn't your fault!!! You couldn't have stopped it from happening even he would have been with you.God had other plans for him and no one can change that.
HUGS!!!! He is with your Dad right now and they are snuggled up together.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww sweetie...it's not your fault. Sometimes things like that happen and we just don't understand why
I am soo sorry for your loss

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is so sad, but it is not your fault. But I know how you feel. A puppy I rescued in Bosnia was run over - she was waiting for the paperwork to go to her forever home when the foster family took her out for a walk with no lead. My friend and I never sent an animal there again. Poor Skeeter.