uh stomach flu i think ugh :(

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok so u all no i went to my brothers last week and well he was sick and my mom kept saying hes on antibiotics u shouldnt get sick, (i get sick real easy and idk y
wish i did tho) But anywho i tried telling her his house was infected and watch imma get sick, well sure enough at the begining of the week it started off with a cold and well i figured either my sinuses or i was sick, well that cleared up and now.....i am so sick to my stomach
this sux so bad, my stomach feel soo tight and i am like 10 x bloated and ugh it just sux so bad, anyone have any ideas on how to make this stomach pain go away? O and my brother said he had it for about 8 or so days and well when I get sick it lasts longer
And its 3 am and I am afraid that I wont get to sleep tonite and I dont have a heating pad, and when I walk sometimes i get real dizzy which is sometimes a normal for me but I mean I feel like I am going to pass out or collapse! O and tomarrow is a fun day shopping with grandma, dont get me wrong I LOVE my grandma and she is sooo funny but when we go shopping if its food shopping she looks at EVERYTHING and she reads the labels and compares and then asks us and says well this ones bla bla cents cheaper and ect....and I jus wanna go to the flea market
But I just feel like crap, any one got any advice on this or have had this or anything??? How can I make this stomach pain and upset stomach go away?

artharitis

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
aw hope u feel better! take hot baths/showers, advil is always good in my opinion.. feel better soon!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by artharitis

aw hope u feel better! take hot baths/showers, advil is always good in my opinion.. feel better soon!!!
I took a nice looong hot shower, which i usually dont like to do ecs at 2 am lol but i did and i was so happy to get out to sit down, I am dying of thirst too! I am afraid that if I take advil imma get sick, I already thought about it, Advil is my friend trust me, I get really bad headaches and migranes and well advil is the only thing that works on me
Also we have learned that alot of perscription drugs dont work for me either
I already got ready for tomarrow a little early well I did my hair, but o my my stomach hurts sooo bad! I told my brother if any one is sick even just a cough DONT CALL ME
It was funny today though because me and my mom were coming back from her friends house after checking on her doggie and well we ended up behind my brother and we are sitting in traffic and i hear my nephew say mina mind u we were talking bout them, and well i said mom did u hear that? She told me I was crazy
next thing I know her cells ringning and its my brother saying logan picked me out
i was thinking he doesnt notice nana but he notices me, i love my niece and nephews!!!! the can pick me out of a crowd even in a car, that tells u how much time i spend with them!! And well during that phone call i yelled at my brother and then he called again tonite and i yelled at him again ( i bet he still hasnt learned tho) I get sick for helping him at work, and watching his kids
I was being nice since it was actually my moms turn to watch them, 3 little ones are hard to watch!!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If it's any comfort to you i've had the stomach flu and colitis from food poisioning this week
I feel like crap too. I had to go to the doctor on Wed and yesterday i had to go to the ER. See if you can get in to see a doctor hon to confirm what it is. And the main things are - if you're having diarreah or vomiting- get plenty of fluids and potassium. I was severly dehydrated when i went to the ER yesterday even though i was drinking water and pedialyte 24/7 - i kept loosing what i was drinking. Also, my potassium levels dipped really really low which is what was making me soo tired. So be sure to eat some bananas if you can keep it down and drink lots of fluids and electrolytes. I'm on meds right now because i'm in soo much pain and having sooo many GI problems. The best thing you can do is get in to see a doctor, or if you get worse, go to the ER. Avoid sodium/salt right now if your bloated as well as caffine. Also, a heating pad felt really good on my stomach when i was cramping really bad- maybe that would help you a bit. Be sure to get tons of fluids right now and into the doctor ASAP- don't let it go to the point that you have to go to the ER.
(((FEEL BETTER SOON!!!)))