My reward to myself

artharitis

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My reward to myself when I find an internship as a vet tech is to become a premium member. I REALLLLLLY want to now.. but I feel this is a good motivation because I enjoy this site so much. Good vibes for someone to hire me would be nice, though its a selfish request.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good luck!!! Lots of vibes headed your way!
Also- if you have any medical experience - catheters, sub q iv's, handling, stitches,drawing blood, tests, shaving and grooming, anything of that nature- put it on your application/resume! I'm a vet tech at our local shelter. let me know if you need anything!

berylayn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Many positive coming your way!
you seem to have your head in the right place and are very motivated to find the job of your dreams! I am sure you'll be there very soon.

I have yet to become a premium member, but I am always curious about it and may try it out in the near future too.

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good vibes I think I am going to become one now need to go out to get my purse not sure I can do it simply threw my debit card.

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I finally caved and became a premium member. It's worth it no matter what!

Giving you many vibes. I can tell you're working hard for what you love to do so I hope everything you want comes true for you!

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ReesesPBC

I finally caved and became a premium member. It's worth it no matter what!

Giving you many vibes. I can tell you're working hard for what you love to do so I hope everything you want comes true for you!
I can't find the link to click on to do it so I can become a premium member.

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tavia'smom

I can't find the link to click on to do it so I can become a premium member.
Oh up in the menu on the left, click USER CP. Then scroll down and on the left you'll see Subscriptions or something like that. You can join that way.

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
arthur deserves a reward from the mods I had been thinking about becoming a premium member all morning and she gave me that extra push. So everyone give her a great big round of applause.

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tavia'smom

arthur deserves a reward from the mods I had been thinking about becoming a premium member all morning and she gave me that extra push. So everyone give her a great big round of applause.
*standing ovation*

*Whistles with fingers in my mouth because I can't do it in real life*