OMG this is never ending

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Now my SIL has had a Heart attack, goodness he is only 44 years old ...
I can't believe all this stuff. I am waiting to hear from my Daughter. Hopefully it isn't to bad, I am so worn out just hearing it made me tired. I will post more when I know

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Oh Lois, What the Heck, it seems like one thing after another, Many prayers for your SIL
I know Helen I am so done here, My Daughter just called and of course they are keeping him and running some tests but it appears to be a cardiac episode, I guess they gave him all kinds of stuff so they going to start some test this evening to see how bad it was.. I am sure he is very scared and so is my Daughter and the kids..

queenfe

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh my.. yes 44 is young.
You, Sil and your family are in my prayers.

A warm and loving hug for you right now

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He is in the right place, at least. I do hope you have good news soon and that he fully recovers. It must be a very worrying time for all the family.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sending prayers from Mississippi for your son-in-law, and your daughter, and the kids. Keep us posted on how he is doing.

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor Lois
Hope it is not too serious and that he makes a full recovery.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh that is sad news, so young ! heres hoping that the news from your daughter is of a positive nature and your SIL will make a full recovery

(((((((((((
Many healthy vibes coming from Spain
))))))))))

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No one's cutting you a break, are they Lois?

It's going to get better, really soon. Things could hardly get worse, it seems. And you can handle it, even though it's tough right now. One day at a time, and it WILL start to get better. Thinking of you.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I did talk to him this morning, he seems to be doing OK, he has to get some more test done but has to go somewhere else to do them, that I don't understand he's in a hospital
The Dr was in there talking to him so I had to cut it short I will hear from my daughter later I'm sure.. Thanks for all the kind words all of you are great