Facebook:cat group

fred&nermal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Recently a bunch of friends have asked me to join Facebook (sort of like an online address book and photo sharing for friends. Also a good way to track down old friends). Anyway, I was looking around on the 'groups' that people had formed. The cat group was bigger than any other animal 'group'. 250 members versus 45 for the dog group.

Anyway, it made be laugh
. I refrained from joining that cat group as one (TCS) is more than enough!!!! Plus, I don't need all my old college friends knowing what a crazy cat lady I have become!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have facebook as well, (Its just like myspace pretty much) and I saw that group too- I didn't join tho

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fred&nermal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by arcadian girl

I thought facebook was only for people in college or school of some kind.. or am I mistaken?
Everyone who has asked me to join is in their mid-thirties. I've also found a few of my old university buddies from 13 years ago who were members.

I suppose some may use it for dating, but that's not why my friends have joined. More for fun and a way to keep in touch.

angel

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I Have facebook all post link later if any one want toadded me.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fred&nermal

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
don't post your link as it could be an issue with the No MySpace rule here. PM it instead.